2006 – 2009 Ford Fusion Smart Junction Box Repair
This repair service is for a Ford Fusion Smart Junction Box (SJB) for model years 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009. Common symptoms may include:
- High Beams always on, always off, or intermittent
- All Exterior lights (front turn signals, rear turn signals, rear brake lights) always on, always off, or intermittent
- Horn always on, always off, or intermittent
- Interior lights always on, always off, or intermittent
- All door locks locking or unlocking constantly
- Defrost always always on, always off, or intermittent
- Reverse lights always on, always off, or intermittent
- Washer pump always on, always off, or intermittent
- Windshield wipers high speed always on, always off, or intermittent
- Windshield wipers low speed always on, always off, or intermittent
- Starter always on, always off, or intermittent
- Accessory delay always on, always off, or intermittent
Benefits of this Smart Junction Box repair service
- We offer a 1-business day turnaround repair service that can get your vehicle up and running faster than the dealership
- We upgrade the failed circuit board components to prevent further issues
- No trips to the dealer for programming
- Our repair service is backed by our 1-year guarantee
With our repair service, we not only fix the issues that you are having with your SJB, but we will replace ALL the components that control the circuits listed above so that your vehicle will not experience failure with these other systems.
The benefits of our repair versus purchasing a replacement SJB are that we correct the root cause of the problem(s) by replacing the faulty components with high quality upgraded components to ensure proper function and longevity. All your programming will stay in-tact, and you will NOT need to visit a dealer upon the reinstallation of your Smart Junction Box. Just install your repaired module, and you are back in business!
This repair is ONLY for the above-listed conditions. If you are having any problems other than this, please call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions!
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...