2005 - 2007 Ford Super Duty Exchange Instrument Cluster
This cluster exchange service offers a completely rebuilt and pre-programmed Ford Super Duty replacement instrument cluster for 2005, 2006, or 2007 F-250, F-350, F-450, or F-550 trucks.
- Each instrument cluster is pre-programmed using the VIN, mileage, and hours for your specific vehicle.
- All replacement clusters are plug-n-play.
- No programming is necessary from a dealer.
- All orders placed by 3:00 PM EST will ship on the SAME BUSINESS DAY.
- Free Shipping To You (only applies to the continental US)
- LED Backlighting Upgrade options.
- No up-front core charge required
Are you interested in restoring your original cluster to "better than new?" Then click this link to place an order for our 2005 - 2007 Super Duty Instrument Cluster Repair service.
Note: We have limited stock of KMH clusters. If you have a KMH cluster, please call us before placing your order.
Exchange Order Process
- Fill out the required fields above.
- Choose any desired upgrades—LED backlighting and a brand new lens are available.
- Upon submitting your order, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- Once you install our remanufactured cluster in your truck, send your broken cluster back to us. Be sure to package the cluster with a few inches of packing material on all sides. If you didn’t purchase a brand new lens, don’t forget to include our temporary protective lens with your core.
Exchange Core Requirements
Your original cluster must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all original components
- No fire damage
- No flood damage
- Prior repair attempts are okay as long as all components are intact. We understand that many of our customers have tried cheaper alternatives for repair that have been unsuccessful. However, clusters damaged beyond repair will not be accepted.
- Applique and needles must be OEM. If you do not have OEM applique or needles, please call us to discuss how we can help you.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $150 (for MPH clusters) or $250 (for KMH clusters) will be charged to your credit card.
We offer LED back lighting as an upgrade for our 2005, 2006 and 2007 Ford Super Duty instrument cluster exchange service. Replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs offers many advantages. LED lighting has a much longer lifespan, is more efficient, and operates at a cooler temperature. Although most LEDs are highly directional which can cause bright and dark spots in a gauge cluster, our LEDs are specially designed to provide a full distribution of the light. This provides an even backlighting, as can be seen in our actual product photos. If you would like LED backlighting for your instrument cluster, simply choose the LED upgrade from the backlighting options.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Watch our video to learn more about how our exchange process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
http://circuitboardmedics.com/2005-2007-ford-superduty-gauge-cluster-repair/ This video demonstrates how to remove the instrument cluster from a 2005 - 2007 Ford Super Duty vehicle. The Super Duty instrument cluster has several common issues, with the individual gauges and with the battery saver relay. Some common problems are: Speedometer or other gauges sticking or giving incorrect readings, intermittent power to radio, power windows, or interior dome light, intermittent power to all gauges, or low fuel indicator is on constantly. Replacing the instrument panel is not the best solution, because the F-250, F-350, F-450, & F-550 replacement instrument clusters use the same faulty components as the original cluster. We will repair your cluster, replacing not only the faulty components, but also rebuilding ALL of the gauges and relays with upgraded components to ensure proper functionality.
Ford Super Dut...http://circuitboardmedics.com/2005-2007-ford-superduty-gauge-c...
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...