This cluster exchange service offers a completely rebuilt and pre-programmed Ford Super Duty replacement instrument cluster for 2005, 2006, or 2007 F-250, F-350, F-450, or F-550 trucks.
- Each instrument cluster is pre-programmed using the VIN, mileage, and hours for your specific vehicle.
- All replacement clusters are plug-n-play.
- No programming is necessary from a dealer.
- All orders placed by 3:00 PM EST will ship on the SAME BUSINESS DAY.
- Free Shipping To You (only applies to the continental US)
- LED Backlighting Upgrade options.
- No up-front core charge required
Are you interested in restoring your original cluster to "better than new?" Then click this link to place an order for our 2005 - 2007 Super Duty Instrument Cluster Repair service.
Note: We have limited stock of KMH clusters. If you have a KMH cluster, please call us before placing your order.
Exchange Order Process
- Fill out the required fields above.
- Choose any desired upgrades—LED backlighting and a brand new lens are available.
- Upon submitting your order, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- Once you install our remanufactured cluster in your truck, send your broken cluster back to us. Be sure to package the cluster with a few inches of packing material on all sides. If you didn’t purchase a brand new lens, don’t forget to include our temporary protective lens with your core.
Exchange Core Requirements
Your original cluster must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all original components
- No fire damage
- No flood damage
- Prior repair attempts are okay as long as all components are intact. We understand that many of our customers have tried cheaper alternatives for repair that have been unsuccessful. However, clusters damaged beyond repair will not be accepted.
- Applique and needles must be OEM. If you do not have OEM applique or needles, please call us to discuss how we can help you.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $150 (for MPH clusters) or $250 (for KMH clusters) will be charged to your credit card.
We offer LED back lighting as an upgrade for our 2005, 2006 and 2007 Ford Super Duty instrument cluster exchange service. Replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs offers many advantages. LED lighting has a much longer lifespan, is more efficient, and operates at a cooler temperature. Although most LEDs are highly directional which can cause bright and dark spots in a gauge cluster, our LEDs are specially designed to provide a full distribution of the light. This provides an even backlighting, as can be seen in our actual product photos. If you would like LED backlighting for your instrument cluster, simply choose the LED upgrade from the backlighting options.
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a replacement, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your exchange order.
- We'll ship your item to you.
- Ship your broken part back to us with the supplied label.
1 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.