Here are some of the most common questions we get asked about our service….
- How does this process work?
- Where are you located?
- We are located near Greenville, South Carolina. Our shipping address will be at the top of your receipt once you place your repair order.
- Our focus is on great communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving all of these is to ensure that we have the customer's contact information and payment for each item that we repair when it is received at our facility. Items have been shipped to us with no contact information inside the box, and shipments have been delayed due to the owners being difficult to contact. Requiring the order to be placed in advance ensures that we will have the proper contact information for you, and it also ensures that the repair will not be delayed due to a billing issue.
- You may use any shipping carrier that you prefer. We recommend UPS or FedEx over the Post Office (USPS).
- Once we receive your item, we repair it and ship it the following business day (Mon-Fri). We offer discounted FedEx rates for expedited shipping. Shipping options and rates for each product can be found by adding the item to your shopping cart.
- Warranty information for each repair is located at the bottom of the product page.