This is a completely refurbished and pre-programmed replacement fuel injection control module (FICM) for your 2003-2009 6.0L Ford Super Duty with a 5 year warranty. Each FICM is programmed (flashed) for your specific vehicle. All orders placed by 3:00PM EST will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY!!! If you prefer to send your module in for repair, please click here.
We currently offer four different Power Hungry Performance (PHP) custom tunes, and you also have the option to have us program your FICM to the latest Ford stock tune. Click here to learn more about FICM tunes.
- Due to popular demand, we can increase the output voltage to your injectors to 58V.
- Cold weather starting performance will be improved with the 58V modification.
- We make no claims of increased horsepower with the increase in voltage. We have two 6.0L trucks in our shop (early and late build), and neither show any notable improvement in driving performance.
We recommend replacing the FICM relay if your truck has over 100,000 miles. This is often overlooked but can cause a no start condition. It is located in the fuse box on the driver's side fender well in the engine bay. Better safe than sorry!
- The purchase of a replacement fuel injection control module (FICM) control board requires your original "core" board to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the refurbished module. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable board is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $175 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original board must meet the following qualifications:
- Your original FICM must be Ford OEM (No aftermarket, Dorman, or BulletProof Diesel)
- No prior repair attempts
- No fire damage
- No water or coolant damage
NOTE: If you believe your original core would not be accepted due to our qualifications, WE CAN STILL HELP! Check out our 2003-2009 Ford 6.0L FICM Repair Service.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
We can repair all FICMs used on 6.0L diesel engines.Below are a list of known model numbers. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a replacement, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your exchange order.
- We'll ship your item to you.
- Ship your broken part back to us with the supplied label.
5 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full five years. If the repair fails anytime within five years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.