2003 - 2009 Ford 6.0 FICM Pre-Programmed Exchange
This is a completely refurbished and pre-programmed replacement fuel injection control module (FICM) for your 2003-2009 6.0L Ford Super Duty with a 5 year warranty. Each FICM is programmed (flashed) for your specific vehicle. All orders placed by 3:00PM EST will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY!!! If you prefer to send your module in for repair, please click here.
We currently offer four different Power Hungry Performance (PHP) custom tunes, and you also have the option to have us program your FICM to the latest Ford stock tune. Click here to learn more about FICM tunes.
- Due to popular demand, we can increase the output voltage to your injectors to 58V.
- Cold weather starting performance will be improved with the 58V modification.
- We make no claims of increased horsepower with the increase in voltage. We have two 6.0L trucks in our shop (early and late build), and neither show any notable improvement in driving performance.
We recommend replacing the FICM relay if your truck has over 100,000 miles. This is often overlooked but can cause a no start condition. It is located in the fuse box on the driver's side fender well in the engine bay. Better safe than sorry!
- The purchase of a replacement fuel injection control module (FICM) control board requires your original "core" board to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the refurbished module. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable board is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $175 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original board must meet the following qualifications:
- Your original FICM must be Ford OEM (No aftermarket, Dorman, or BulletProof Diesel)
- No prior repair attempts
- No fire damage
- No water or coolant damage
NOTE: If you believe your original core would not be accepted due to our qualifications, WE CAN STILL HELP! Check out our 2003-2009 Ford 6.0L FICM Repair Service.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Watch our video to learn more about how our exchange process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
How to test & remove the fuel injection control module (FICM) from a 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, & 2009 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Super Duty. Visit our site at http://www.CircuitBoardMedics.com for more information or to have us repair your FICM for P0611, P0261, P0264, P0267, P0270, P0273, P0276, P0279, and P0282 diagnostic trouble codes. These codes are not always present with a failed, low voltage, FICM. If your Powerstroke 6.0 runs rough until it warms up, then FICM repair is likely needed. This video shows how to test 4 pin and 7 pin FICM's. Circuit Board Medics will rebuild the FICM to run strong!
Ford 6.0 FICM ...How to test & remove the fuel injection control module (FICM) ...
We can repair all FICMs used on 6.0L diesel engines.
NOTE: This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your FICM for five full years. If your FICM fails anytime within five years, we will repair it again. In the rare occasion that it is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...