2004 – 2008 Ford F150 Instrument Cluster Repair
This is a complete rebuild of the Ford F-150 instrument cluster that will correct gauge malfunctions, intermittent power, dim, flickering or dead LCD odometer display and "red brake light" issues for all 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 Ford F-150 trucks.
Issues we repair on your F-150 instrument cluster:
- Red brake light staying on at all times
- LCD odometer display is dim, flickering, or dead
- Gauges malfunctioning or reading incorrectly (speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, oil temp gauge, battery voltage gauge)
- Intermittent power
- Power circuit issues (power windows, radio, dome light failures)
- Intermittent seat belt light and chime
The benefits of this instrument cluster repair service are:
- We completely rebuild all of the gauges in your instrument cluster
- There is no programming or key relearn necessary upon reinstallation
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1 business day turnaround
- LED Backlighting Upgrade Option
- Backed by our 1 year guarantee
- FedEx Return Shipping
We are now offering LED backlighting as an upgrade for our 2004 through 2008 Ford F-150 instrument cluster rebuild service.
Replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs offers many advantages. LED lighting has a much longer lifespan, is more efficient, and operates at a cooler temperature. Although most LEDs are highly directional which can cause bright and dark spots in a gauge cluster, our LEDs are specially designed to provide a full distribution of the light. This provides an even backlighting, as can be seen in our actual product photos. If you would like LED backlighting for your instrument cluster, simply choose the LED upgrade from the backlighting options.
Just reinstall your repaired instrument cluster in your 2004-2008 Ford F-150, and you’re back in business!
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...