2004 - 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Instrument Cluster Repair
This is a repair service for a 2004, 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac instrument cluster that is experiencing intermittent power to all the gauges, issues with individual gauges, issues with the odometer display, or other interior power issues.
Common issues found with the Ford Sport Trac instrument clusters include:
- Intermittent power failure to the gauges
- Odometer display issues such as dimming, flickering, or no longer being visible
- Intermittent power to radio, power windows, or interior lighting
- Individual gauges are not working or giving incorrect readings
If any of these symptoms sound familiar to you, then we can repair your instrument cluster! Then we promptly return it back to you so that you no longer have to wonder about your mileage or deal with intermittent gauge or accessory failures any longer.
We are now offering LED back lighting as an upgrade for our 2004 and 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac instrument cluster repair service.
Replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs offers many advantages. LED lighting has a much longer lifespan, is more efficient, and operates at a cooler temperature. Although most LEDs are highly directional which can cause bright and dark spots in a gauge cluster, our LEDs are specially designed to provide a full distribution of the light. This provides an even backlighting, as can be seen in our actual product photos. If you would like LED backlighting for your instrument cluster, simply choose the LED upgrade from the backlighting options.
The benefits of this repair service are:
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1 business day turnaround
- Backed by our 1 year guarantee
- We have a variety of fast return shipping options so that you get your cluster back quickly.
- Our technicians are IPC certified which means that each repair is performed with the highest standard of quality craftsmanship.
- We have helped thousands of customer over the years, and we can help you too! Please see our customer testimonials below.
Just reinstall the instrument cluster, and you’re back in business!
Please contact us via phone at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on quality repairs, fast turnaround, and excellent communication. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Part Numbers for the Ford Explorer Sport Trac Instrument Clusters are listed below. This is NOT a complete list, so if you do not see your part number listed, please call us via phone at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...