2006 - 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Instrument Cluster Repair
This repair service is for an existing 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac instrument cluster that is experiencing intermittent power to all the gauges, or issues with individual gauges. The common issues found with these Ford Sport Trac instrument clusters include:
- Intermittent power failure to the gauges
- Individual gauges are not working or giving incorrect readings
If any of these symptoms sound familiar to you, then we can repair your instrument cluster! We promptly return it back to you with our quick 1-business day turnaround in our facility to eliminate the downtime on your vehicle.
The benefits of this repair service are:
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1 business day turnaround
- Backed by our 1 year guarantee
- We have a variety of fast return shipping options so that you get your cluster back quickly.
- Our technicians are IPC Certified which means that each repair is performed with the highest standard of quality craftsmanship.
- We have helped thousands of customers over the years, and we can help you too! Please see our customer testimonials below.
Just reinstall the instrument cluster, and you’re back in business!
Please contact us via phone at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions!
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...