2003 – 2006 GM Instrument Cluster Repair
Is your GM instrument cluster no longer working correctly? If so, we offer two fast repair service options with our lifetime guarantee:
- Option 1 - Our GM Instrument Cluster Repair Service with a 1-Business day turnaround
- Option 2 - Our Cluster Exchange Service where we will ship you a replacement instrument cluster today, in exchange for your broken one.
Our repair service is a complete rebuild of a GM instrument cluster including:
- 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 Chevrolet
- 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 GMC
- 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 Hummer
- 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 Cadillac
- For Pontiac clusters, check out our options here.
- For Oldsmobile clusters, check out our options here.
- For Buick clusters, check out our options here.
We also have repair options for these GM models:
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 GMC Envoy
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 GMC Topkick
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 GMC Savana
- 2003, 2004, or 2005 Chevrolet Impala
- 2006 Chevrolet Impala
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 Chevrolet Kodiak
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
Both our rebuild and exchange service options consist of:
- All new backlighting
- New stepper motors behind each gauge
- Several upgrades to protect the odometer and gear level indicator (PRNDL) from fading or becoming dim.
- There is NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
- Your mileage will not be affected
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE!
Our rebuild and exchange service options are the easiest way to get back on the road and the ONLY way to avoid a trip to the dealership.
Why Is My Cluster Not Working?
These instrument clusters have a common problem with the gauges sticking, giving incorrect readings, or not working at all. Replacing the unit is not the best solution because many of the replacement units often use the same faulty components as the original cluster. We will refurbish your entire cluster, replacing not only the components of the faulty gauge but rebuilding ALL of the gauges with upgraded components to ensure proper function with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
We are now offering an upgrade of LED lighting for our 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 GM Gauge Cluster rebuild service. Replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs offers many advantages. LED lighting has a much longer lifespan, is more efficient, operates at a cooler temperature, and is available in multiple colors. Although most LEDs are highly directional, which can cause bright and dark spots in a gauge cluster, our LEDs are specially designed to provide a 360-degree distribution of the light. This technology provides an even backlighting, as can be seen in our actual product photos to the left. If you would like LED backlighting for your instrument cluster, just select the color you want from the drop-down menu above.
Transmission Temperature Gauge Upgrade
All full sized vehicles (Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe) come equipped with a transmission temperature sensor, but the instrument cluster is not set up to display the information. We offer an upgrade which includes adding the transmission temperature gauge, a new faceplate, and calibration of the gauge. This upgrade requires no additional wiring or parts for your vehicle. Please give us a call if you have questions regarding this upgrade. If your vehicle currently has the transmission temperature gauge, there is no additional cost associated with the rebuild.
- If your display reads "odometer error," please call before sending in for repair. This issue is repairable but is not part of our standard rebuild.
- Attempts to repair a cluster before sending it to CBM may cause additional damage. If excessive damage is found, we will contact you regarding additional charges.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
http://circuitboardmedics.com/2003-2006-gm-instrument-cluster-repair/ We offer a complete rebuild of the instrument cluster on 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 GM (Chevrolet, GMC, Pontiac, Hummer, Buick, Cadillac, Isuzu, and Oldsmobile) vehicles including Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Envoy, Trailblazer, Ranier, Suburban, Tahoe, & others. Our rebuild service includes all new backlighting, new stepper motors behind each gauge, and several upgrades to protect the odometer and gear level indicator (PRNDL) from fading or becoming dim. We are also offering an upgrade from standard incandescent backlighting to LED. We offer a lifetime warranty on the functionality of the cluster and gauges. We look forward to serving you. Please call us with any questions and pricing for your specific vehicle. 800-547-2049
Our no-hassle warranty covers the functionality of your module for life. For clusters, if any of your gauges or odometer display fail, we will repair them again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion.
*Light bulbs in instrument clusters have a limited lifespan, and therefore are excluded from this warranty coverage. If light bulbs fail after repair, we will be happy to replace them for a nominal fee. See Details...