2003 – 2006 GM, GMC, and Chevrolet Exchange Instrument Cluster
This is a "ready to ship" completely rebuilt and pre-programmed replacement instrument cluster for your 2003 - 2006 GM, GMC, or Chevrolet Gas and Diesel engines. This rebuilt cluster includes a brand new lens (plexiglass cover). Each instrument cluster is programmed for your specific vehicle including VIN, mileage, and hours. Our exchange service includes all new backlighting, new stepper motors behind each gauge, and several upgrades to protect the odometer and gear level indicator (PRNDL) from fading or becoming dim. We currently offer the exchange option for MPH vehicles only. If you have a KMH cluster, please see our repair option.
These instrument clusters have a common problem with the gauges sticking, giving incorrect readings, or not working at all. Replacing the unit is not the best solution because many of the replacement units use the same faulty components as the original cluster. We refurbish the entire cluster, replacing not only the components of the faulty gauge, but rebuilding ALL of the gauges with upgraded components to ensure proper function with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
No programming is required by your dealer. All orders placed by 3:00PM EST will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY!!! (We must receive your mileage affidavit by 3:00PM EST in order to ship the cluster the same business day - see #1 below for further explanation.) If you prefer to send your instrument cluster in for repair, please click here for details regarding our repair service.
Free shipping applies only to the continental US.
Our exchange service is currently ONLY available for the following vehicles:
- 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 Chevrolet - Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, 1500, 1500HD, 2500, 2500HD, 3500, and 3500HD
- 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 GMC - Sierra, 1500, 1500HD, 2500, 2500HD, 3500, 3500HD, Yukon, and Yukon XL (Replacement lenses are not available for the Denali trim package)
This exchange covers automatic transmissions only. If you have a manual transmission please see our repair option.
The following vehicles are NOT available for exchange at this time and will require our repair service:
- Super Sport (SS) trim packages
- 2003, 2004, or 2005 Impala
- 2006 Impala
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 Trailblazer
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 Escalade
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 Hummer
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 Envoy
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 KMH (kilometers per hour) vehicles
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 Topkick/Kodiak
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 Malibu
- 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 Savana
HOW IT WORKS:
- Your VIN is required to determine the correct part number and is also used for proper programming. The VIN is required to add this item to your shopping cart.
- Your current mileage and engine hours (if equipped) will be programmed into the replacement instrument cluster. A link to an online mileage affidavit will be emailed to you immediately after you complete your purchase. A part of this form requires you to send a PHOTO OF THE FRONT OF YOUR CLUSTER. This online form must be completed in order for us to program the current mileage into the replacement cluster. We cannot ship the replacement cluster without a completed affidavit. All affidavits that are submitted online prior to 3:00PM EST will ship the same business day.
- When you receive your refurbished cluster, just ship your original "core" back to us. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable unit is not returned to Circuit Board Medics.
- We only have clusters in stock for vehicles with automatic transmission at this time. If you are looking for a manual transmission cluster, please call us to discuss options.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $200 will be charged to your credit card. Your original cluster must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all components
- No fire damage
- No flood damage.
- Prior repair attempts are okay as long as all components are intact. We understand that many of our customers have tried cheaper alternatives for repair already that have been unsuccessful.
The benefits of this instrument cluster exchange service are saving hundreds of dollars, minimizing downtime (SAME DAY SHIPPING!), and preventing the need to program or flash the module. Just install the cluster, and you’re back in business! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 800-547-2049.
Please view the instructional video at the bottom of this page to see how to remove your GM, GMC, or Chevrolet instrument cluster.
We are now offering an upgrade of LED lighting for our 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 GM, GMC, and Chevrolet Gauge Cluster exchange service.
Replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs offers many advantages. LED lighting has a much longer lifespan, is more efficient, operates at a cooler temperature, and is available in multiple colors. Although most LEDs are highly directional, which can cause bright and dark spots in a gauge cluster, our LEDs are specially designed to provide a 360 degree distribution of the light. This provides an even backlighting, as can be seen in our actual product photos to the left. If you would like LED backlighting for your instrument cluster, simply select the color you want from the drop-down menu above.
Transmission Temperature Gauge Upgrade
All full sized vehicles (Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Sierra, Yukon, and Yukon XL) are equipped with a transmission temperature sensor, but the instrument cluster is not set up to display the information. We offer an upgrade which includes adding the transmission temperature gauge, a new faceplate and calibration of the gauge. This requires no additional wiring or parts for your vehicle. Please give us a call if you have questions regarding this upgrade. If your vehicle currently has the transmission temperature gauge, there is no additional cost associated with the rebuild.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Watch our video to learn more about how our exchange process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
http://circuitboardmedics.com/2003-2006-gm-instrument-cluster-repair/ We offer a complete rebuild of the instrument cluster on 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 GM (Chevrolet, GMC, Pontiac, Hummer, Buick, Cadillac, Isuzu, and Oldsmobile) vehicles including Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Envoy, Trailblazer, Ranier, Suburban, Tahoe, & others. Our rebuild service includes all new backlighting, new stepper motors behind each gauge, and several upgrades to protect the odometer and gear level indicator (PRNDL) from fading or becoming dim. We are also offering an upgrade from standard incandescent backlighting to LED. We offer a lifetime warranty on the functionality of the cluster and gauges. We look forward to serving you. Please call us with any questions and pricing for your specific vehicle. 800-547-2049
Our no-hassle warranty covers the functionality of your module for life. For clusters, if any of your gauges or odometer display fail, we will repair them again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion.
*Light bulbs in instrument clusters have a limited lifespan, and therefore are excluded from this warranty coverage. If light bulbs fail after repair, we will be happy to replace them for a nominal fee. See Details...