This is a ready to ship, completely rebuilt and pre-programmed replacement instrument cluster for your 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 GM, GMC, or Chevy vehicle*.
- Each instrument cluster is programmed for your specific vehicle including VIN, mileage, and hours.
- All replacement clusters are plug-n-play—no dealer programming required.
- This rebuilt cluster includes all new backlighting, new stepper motors behind each gauge, a new lens, and several upgrades to protect the odometer and gear level indicator (PRNDL) from fading or becoming dim.
- All clusters come with a lifetime warranty.
- Free shipping to you (only applies to the continental US)
- No up-front core charge required.
- All orders placed by 3:00PM EST will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY.
- We must receive your mileage affidavit by 3:00PM EST in order to ship the cluster the same business day
NOTE: The exchange option is only offered for MPH vehicles with an automatic transmission. If your vehicle is KMH or has a manual transmission, please see our repair option.
*Our exchange service is ONLY available for the following vehicles:
Chevrolet – 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe; 1500, 1500HD, 2500, 2500HD, 3500, and 3500HD
GMC – 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 Sierra, Yukon, Yukon XL; 1500, 1500HD, 2500, 2500HD, 3500, 3500HD (Replacement lenses are not available for the Denali trim package)
The following vehicles are NOT available for exchange at this time and will require our repair service:
- Vehicles with a KMH cluster
- Vehicles with a manual transmission
- Super Sport (SS) trim package
- 2000 - 2005 Chevrolet Impala
- 2003 - 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2003 - 2007 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2003 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 2003 - 2006 Hummer H2
- 2003 - 2008 GMC Envoy
- 2003 - 2009 GMC Topkick/Chevrolet Kodiak
- 2003 - 2007 GMC Savana
These instrument clusters have a common problem with the gauges sticking, giving incorrect readings, or not working at all. Replacing the unit with an OEM cluster is not the best solution because the same faulty components are used. We refurbish the entire cluster, replacing not only the components of the faulty gauge, but rebuilding ALL of the gauges with upgraded components to ensure proper function.
EXCHANGE ORDER PROCESS
- Fill out the required fields above.
- Choose any desired upgrades: backlighting, transmission temperature gauge, or shipping
- Fill out a mileage affidavit.
- A link to an online mileage affidavit will be emailed to you immediately after you complete your purchase. If you can’t find the email in your inbox after 10 minutes, please check your spam and promotions folders.
- A part of the affidavit form requires you to submit a photo of your cluster. Please make sure this photo is clear, is not taken while the vehicle is in motion, and covers the entirety of the cluster face.
- You must submit a mileage affidavit before 3pm EST in order for us to ship your cluster that same day.
- Upon submitting your order, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- Once you install our remanufactured cluster in your truck, send your broken cluster back to us. Be sure to package the cluster with a few inches of packing material on all sides.
EXCHANGE CORE REQUIREMENTS
Your original cluster must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all original components
- No fire damage.
- No flood damage.
- Prior repair attempts are okay as long as all components are intact. We understand that many of our customers have tried cheaper alternatives for repair that have been unsuccessful. However, clusters damaged beyond repair will not be accepted.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $200 will be charged to your credit card.
- Applique and needles must be OEM.
- If you do not have OEM applique or needles, please call us to discuss how we can help you.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 800-547-2049.
Please view the instructional video at the bottom of this page to see how to remove your GM, GMC, or Chevrolet instrument cluster.
We offer an upgrade of LED lighting for our 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 GM, GMC, and Chevrolet Gauge Cluster exchange service.
Replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs offers many advantages. LED lighting has a much longer lifespan, is more efficient, operates at a cooler temperature, and is available in multiple colors. Although most LEDs are highly directional, which can cause bright and dark spots in a gauge cluster, our LEDs are specially designed to provide a 360 degree distribution of the light. This provides an even backlighting, as can be seen in our actual product photos above. If you would like LED backlighting for your instrument cluster, simply select the color you want from the drop-down menu above.
Transmission Temperature Gauge Upgrade
All full sized vehicles (Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Sierra, Yukon, and Yukon XL) are equipped with a transmission temperature sensor, but the instrument cluster is not always set up to display the information. We offer an upgrade which includes adding the transmission temperature gauge, a new faceplate, and calibration of the gauge. This requires no additional wiring or parts for your vehicle. Please give us a call if you have questions regarding this upgrade. If your vehicle currently has the transmission temperature gauge, there is no additional cost associated with the rebuild and you need to select the “My cluster has a Transmission Temperature Gauge” option.
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a replacement, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your exchange order.
- We'll ship your item to you.
- Ship your broken part back to us with the supplied label.
Our no-hassle warranty covers the functionality of your module for life. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
For instrument clusters, if any of your gauges or odometer display fail, we will repair them again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. **Light bulbs in instrument clusters have a limited lifespan, and therefore are excluded from this warranty coverage. If light bulbs fail after repair, we will be happy to replace them for a nominal fee.**
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.