W10374126 Motor Control Unit (MCU) Exchange Service
This motor control unit (MCU) exchange service is for a Whirlpool, Kenmore and Maytag washing machine, part number WPW10374126 that has failed and is experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- F01E02 (F1E2) error code
- F06E01 (F6E1) error code
- F06E02 (F6E2) error code
- Washer won't spin
- Washer won't agitate
- Washer won't spin or agitate
- Washer will not start filling
- Washer door remains locked
Now, you can quickly exchange your washer's failed MCU for a completely rebuilt and upgraded motor control unit MCU that will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY on orders placed by 3:00 PM EST. We ensure compatibility with your washing machine by the model number that you enter on this page.
This MCU exchange is also for the following superseded part numbers:
Exchange Service Benefits
There are several benefits to using our exchange service over purchasing a replacement MCU that include:
- Our MCU is upgraded with high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- We ship SAME BUSINESS DAY on orders placed by 3:00 PM EST
- 5-Star customer service!
Start the process today by clicking the "Place Your Exchange Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process. Please text or call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
- The purchase of an WP8183196 replacement control board MCU requires your original "core" board to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the refurbished control board. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable board is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $100 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original board must meet the following qualifications:
- No prior repair attempts
- No fire damage
- No water damage
MCU Repair: https://circuitboardmedics.com/w10374126-mcu-repair/ Interactive Troubleshooting Guide: https://circuitboardmedics.com/whirlpool-f11-code/ This video shows how to remove the motor control unit (MCU) from a Whirlpool front loading washer. The removal process is very similar for many Maytag Maxima washers as well. The MCU commonly causes a E02-F01, E01-F06, or E02-F06. Common part numbers are W10374126, AP6020609, AP5176711, W10374126, W10245123, 1878957, PS3492634, and WPW10374126. Common symptoms for this MCU failing are: Washer will not spin Washer will not agitate Washer will not spin or agitate Washer will not start filling with water Washer door remains locked Please visit our website at https://circuitboardmedics.com/w10374126-mcu-repair/ or call us at 800-547-2049 to place a repair order or answer any questions about your MCU.
How to remove ...MCU Repair: https://circuitboardmedics.com/w10374126-mcu-repai...
Some common model numbers for this MCU are listed below. If you do not see your model number listed, please call us at 800-547-2049
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...