W10374126 Motor Control Unit (MCU) Exchange Service
This is a completely refurbished and upgraded W10374126 (WPW10374126) motor control unit (MCU) for Whirlpool Duet, Maytag, and Kenmore front loading washing machines that carries a great warranty. All orders placed by 3:00PM EST will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY!!! Common error codes are the E02F01, E01F06 or E02F06. Possible symptoms that can occur as a result of these error codes include:
- Washer won't spin
- Washer won't agitate
- Washer won't spin or agitate
- Washer will not start filling
- Washer door remains locked
- The purchase of a replacement control board requires your original "core" board to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the refurbished control board. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable board is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $150 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original board must meet the following qualifications:
- No prior repair attempts
- No water damage
- No fire damage
NOTE: If you believe your original core would not be accepted due to our qualifications, WE CAN STILL HELP! Check out our W10374126 Motor Control Unit (MCU) Repair Service.
We test each motor control unit to ensure that it is functioning 100% properly.
NOTE: If your MCU or CCU does not look like the one pictured, please call us at 800-547-2049 so we can help you with the appropriate repair for your washer or see our MCU/CCU troubleshooting tool.
MCU Repair: https://circuitboardmedics.com/w10374126-mcu-repair/ Interactive Troubleshooting Guide: https://circuitboardmedics.com/whirlpool-f11-code/ This video shows how to remove the motor control unit (MCU) from a Whirlpool front loading washer. The removal process is very similar for many Maytag Maxima washers as well. The MCU commonly causes a E02-F01, E01-F06, or E02-F06. Common part numbers are W10374126, AP6020609, AP5176711, W10374126, W10245123, 1878957, PS3492634, and WPW10374126. Common symptoms for this MCU failing are: Washer will not spin Washer will not agitate Washer will not spin or agitate Washer will not start filling with water Washer door remains locked Please visit our website at https://circuitboardmedics.com/w10374126-mcu-repair/ or call us at 800-547-2049 to place a repair order or answer any questions about your MCU.
How to remove ...MCU Repair: https://circuitboardmedics.com/w10374126-mcu-repai...
Some common model numbers for this MCU are listed below. If you do not see your model number listed, please call us at 800-547-2049
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...