00656502 Refrigerator Control Board Exchange
This is a completely refurbished 00656502 refrigerator control board that fits many different Bosch refrigerators that are experiencing problems with the evaporator fan, condenser fan, and/or cooling fan. Problematic boards can also sometimes cause the control board or refrigerator to beep. NOTE: This control board core exchange service applies to the following conditions:
- The freezer does not enter into an automatic defrost mode
- The interior lights turn off 3 seconds after powering on the refrigerator with the doors open
- You have been informed by another company that you have a faulty microprocessor
- There has been a prior repair attempt on the circuit board
The 00656502 replaced the following part numbers:
If you have one of the above boards this repair applies to your board as well.
All orders placed by 3:00PM EST will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY!!!
If you prefer to send your board to us for repair for our standard repair service , please click here to learn more about our repair service.
- Each exchange control board requires an additional $250 core deposit that is fully refundable when we receive your original module that meets the following qualifications: the board must be complete with all components, and no fire or flood damage. Prior repair attempts are okay as long as all components are intact. We understand that many of our customers have tried cheaper alternatives for repair already that have been unsuccessful.
- We must receive your original circuit board within 15 calendar days in order to refund the core deposit. The deposit will be credited back via the original method of payment (credit card or Paypal).
We test each refurbished circuit board on an actual refrigerator to ensure that it is functioning 100% properly. This exchange service allows you to replace an obsolete control board with a warranty, minimize downtime (SAME DAY SHIPPING!), and prevent the replacement of an otherwise fine refrigerator. Just install the module, and you’re back in business! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 800-547-2049.
This is a repair service for a KitchenAid refrigerator control board. http://circuitboardmedics.com/kitchenaid-refrigerator-control-board-repair-W10219462-W10219463/ Common parts numbers are W10219462 or W10219463. These can have problems with the evaporator fan, condenser fan, and/or cooling fan. This problem can sometimes cause the control board or refrigerator to beep. These control boards fit into both KitchenAid and Whirlpool refrigerators and are no longer being manufactured. Common Part Numbers: W10219462 AP4429562 W10121049 2304135 PS2360722 W10219463 2307028R W10185291 2307005 2307028 2303934 2223443 2252111
W10219463 W102...This is a repair service for a KitchenAid refrigerator control...
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within two years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...