CCU/MCU Repair Package
This is a package repair service for the CCU and MCU of your Whirlpool Duet, Kenmore, Maytag, Amana or Kitchenaid Washer. Many different error codes plague these washers. We repair and upgrade the ROOT CAUSE of the defects.
Common error codes for these washers are FdL, F11, F06, and F14. These codes can show at different times throughout the cycle.
Buy with confidence:
- We offer a great warranty along with amazing customer service.
- We have a variety of fast shipping options so that you get your washer in service quickly.
- We repair and upgrade the ROOT CAUSE of the defects to make the part better than new.
- Our technicians are IPC certified which means that each repair is performed with the highest standard of quality craftsmanship.
- We have helped thousands of customers over the years, and we can help you too! Please read our customer testimonials.
This is NOT a service that merely swaps the relays on the circuit board, thickens the contacts with solder, or coats the contacts with Vaseline! If you just install new relays or send your circuit board to a repair shop that does, you are only delaying the failure.
NOTE: If your CCU and MCU do not look like one of the photos above, please call us at 800-547-2049 so we can help you with the appropriate repair for your washer or see our Whirlpool Duet F11 Error Troubleshooting guide.
http://circuitboardmedics.com/whirlpool-duet-fdl-ccu-repair/ How to troubleshoot the F11 and FdL error codes on a Whirlpool Duet, Kenmore HE3, HE3T, HE4T front loading washing machine. The CCU commonly causes false F11, FDL, & F14 error codes but the MCU can play a part. Circuit Board Medics can eliminate these errors with upgrades to the CCU or MCU. Please visit our website at http://www.CircuitBoardMedics.com for more information or to have us repair your CCU and MCU.
Whirlpool Duet...http://circuitboardmedics.com/whirlpool-duet-fdl-ccu-repair/ ...
How to Remove ...http://circuitboardmedics.com/whirlpool-duet-motor-control-uni...
Some common part numbers for this CCU are:
Some common part numbers for this MCU are:
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...