F35 SUDS CCU Repair Service
This is a repair service that will eliminate the F35 and/or SUDS error codes from your Whirlpool Duet, Kenmore Elite, or Maytag Performance Series front loading washing machine. We rebuild both the CCU (Central Control Unit) and APS (Analog Pressure Sensor) to ensure 100% functionality. Both the CCU and pressure switch have a high failure rate, so we offer a package of both to prevent you from misdiagnosing the problem. Repairing both the CCU and pressure switch together ensures protection against future F35 and SUDS errors too.
If you replaced the pressure switch with a new one before you found our service, please contact us at 800-547-2049 to discuss options for repairing only the CCU.
Possible symptoms that can occur as a result of these error codes include:
- Washer stops working and displays the F35 and/or SUDS error code
- Washer displays F35 or SUD shortly after the cycle starts
Brands that may experience this issue include:
- Whirlpool Duet front load washer
- Kenmore Elite front load washer
- Maytag Performance Series front load washer
NOTE: If your CCU does not look like the one pictured, please use our Interactive Troubleshooting Guide or call us at 800-547-2049 so we can help you find the appropriate repair service for your washing machine.
Buy with confidence:
- We offer a 1 business day turnaround once we receive your CCU and APS.
- We offer a great warranty along with amazing customer service.
- We have a variety of fast return shipping options so that you get your washer in service quickly.
- This is NOT a service that merely restarts the time before failure happens again. We repair and upgrade the ROOT CAUSE of the defects to make the part better than new.
- Our technicians are IPC certified which means that each repair is performed with the highest standard of quality craftsmanship.
- We have helped thousands of customers over the years, and we can help you too! Please read our customer testimonials.
Model Numbers for the applicable washers are listed below. This is NOT a complete list, so if you do not see your part number listed, please call us.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within two years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...