F35 SUDS CCU Repair Service
This is a repair service that will eliminate the F35 and/or SUDS error codes from your Whirlpool Duet, Kenmore Elite, or Maytag Performance Series front loading washing machine. We rebuild both the CCU (Central Control Unit) and APS (Analog Pressure Sensor) to ensure 100% functionality (You must send in both parts for this repair service). Both the CCU and pressure switch have a high failure rate, so we offer a package of both to prevent you from misdiagnosing the problem. Repairing both the CCU and pressure switch together ensures protection against future F35 and SUDS errors too.
Possible symptoms that can occur as a result of these error codes include:
- Washer stops working and displays the F35 and/or SUDS error code
- Washer displays F35 or SUD shortly after the cycle starts
Brands that may experience this issue include:
- Whirlpool Duet front load washer
- Kenmore Elite front load washer
- Maytag Performance Series front load washer
Buy with confidence:
- We offer a 1 business day turnaround once we receive your CCU and APS.
- We offer a great warranty along with amazing customer service.
- We have a variety of fast return shipping options so that you get your washer in service quickly.
- This is NOT a service that merely restarts the time before failure happens again. We repair and upgrade the ROOT CAUSE of the defects to make the part better than new.
- Our technicians are IPC certified which means that each repair is performed with the highest standard of quality craftsmanship.
- We have helped thousands of customers over the years, and we can help you too! Please read our customer testimonials.
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on quality repairs, fast turnaround, and excellent communication. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a repair, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your repair order.
- Ship your item to us.
- We'll repair your board and ship it out to you!
2 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within two years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.