W10219463 W10219462 Refrigerator Control Board Exchange
This is a completely refurbished W10219463 or W10219462 (WPW10219463, WPW1029462) refrigerator control board that fits many different Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, Bosch, and Thermador refrigerators that are experiencing problems with the evaporator fan, condenser fan, and/or cooling fan. Problematic boards can also sometimes cause the control board or refrigerator to beep. NOTE: This control board core exchange service applies to the following conditions:
- The freezer does not enter into an automatic defrost mode
- The interior lights turn off 3 seconds after powering on the refrigerator with the doors open
- You have been informed by another company that you have a faulty microprocessor
- There has been a prior repair attempt on the circuit board
The WPW10219463 replaced the following part numbers:
The WPW10219462 replaced the following part numbers:
If you have one of the above boards this repair applies to your board as well.
We stock both WPW10219462 and WPW10219463 control boards, so you will simply choose which control board you need when adding the item to your shopping cart. If you are not sure of the part number for your refrigerator, please contact us with your model number and we can confirm the correct part number for you. You can reach us at 800-547-2049 or Support@CircuitBoardMedics.com. All orders placed by 3:00PM EST will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY!!!
If you prefer to send your board to us for repair for our standard repair service , please click here to learn more about our repair service.
- The purchase of a replacement WPW10219462 or WPW10219463 control board requires your original "core" board to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the refurbished control board. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable board is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $250 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original board must meet the following qualifications: the board must be complete with all components, and no fire or flood damage. Prior repair attempts are okay as long as all components are intact. We understand that many of our customers have tried cheaper alternatives for repair already that have been unsuccessful.
We test each refurbished circuit board on an actual refrigerator to ensure that it is functioning 100% properly. This exchange service allows you to replace an obsolete control board with a warranty, minimize downtime (SAME DAY SHIPPING!), and prevent the replacement of an otherwise fine refrigerator. Just install the module, and you’re back in business! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 800-547-2049.
This is a repair service for a KitchenAid refrigerator control board. http://circuitboardmedics.com/kitchenaid-refrigerator-control-board-repair-W10219462-W10219463/ Common parts numbers are W10219462 or W10219463. These can have problems with the evaporator fan, condenser fan, and/or cooling fan. This problem can sometimes cause the control board or refrigerator to beep. These control boards fit into both KitchenAid and Whirlpool refrigerators and are no longer being manufactured. Common Part Numbers: W10219462 AP4429562 W10121049 2304135 PS2360722 W10219463 2307028R W10185291 2307005 2307028 2303934 2223443 2252111
W10219463 W102...This is a repair service for a KitchenAid refrigerator control...
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...