This is a completely refurbished W10219463 or W10219462 (WPW10219463, WPW1029462) refrigerator control board that fits many different Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, Bosch, and Thermador refrigerators that are experiencing problems with the evaporator fan, condenser fan, and/or cooling fan. Problematic boards can also sometimes cause the control board or refrigerator to beep. NOTE: This control board core exchange service applies to the following conditions:
- The refrigerator or control board beeps
- Problems with the evaporator fan, condenser fan, and/or cooling fan
- The freezer does not enter into an automatic defrost mode
- The interior lights turn off 3 seconds after powering on the refrigerator with the doors open
- You were informed by another company that you have a faulty microprocessor.
We also offer a W10219462 and W10219463 repair service for these boards as well. Select your repair here.
The WPW10219463 replaced the following part numbers:
The WPW10219462 replaced the following part numbers:
If you have one of the above boards this repair applies to your board as well.
We stock both WPW10219462 and WPW10219463 control boards, so you will simply choose which control board you need when adding the item to your shopping cart. If you are not sure of the part number for your refrigerator, please contact us with your model number and we can confirm the correct part number for you. You can reach us at 800-547-2049 or Support@CircuitBoardMedics.com. All orders placed by 3:00PM EST will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY!!!
If you prefer to send your board to us for repair for our standard repair service , please click here to learn more about our repair service.
- The purchase of a replacement WPW10219462 or WPW10219463 control board requires your original "core" board to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the refurbished control board. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable board is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $250 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original board must meet the following qualifications: the board must be complete with all components, and no fire or flood damage. Prior repair attempts are okay as long as all components are intact. We understand that many of our customers have tried cheaper alternatives for repair already that have been unsuccessful.
We test each refurbished circuit board on an actual refrigerator to ensure that it is functioning 100% properly. This exchange service allows you to replace an obsolete control board with a warranty, minimize downtime (SAME DAY SHIPPING!), and prevent the replacement of an otherwise fine refrigerator. Just install the module, and you’re back in business! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 800-547-2049.
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a replacement, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your exchange order.
- We'll ship your item to you.
- Ship your broken part back to us with the supplied label.
2 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within two years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.