2006 - 2009 Dodge RAM TIPM Exchange
This Dodge RAM TIPM exchange service is for a failing or faulty Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) for 1500/2500/3500/4500/5500 models. This includes model years 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. (This exchange excludes the 2009 Ram 1500, part number 04692123). See a complete list of part numbers below.
If you would like your existing TIPM repaired, we offer a 2006 to 2009 RAM TIPM Repair service here.
Common TIPM failure symptoms this repair service resolves includes:
- Right High Beam not working
- Left High Beam not working
- Right Low Beam not working
- Left Low Beam not working
- Right Front Turn Signal not working
- Right Rear Turn Signal not working
- Left Front Turn Signal not working
- Left Rear Turn Signal not working
- Front wipers not turning on
The benefits of this RAM TIPM exchange service are:
- No vehicle down time
- No programming OR visit to the dealer required
- Your TIPM ships the day you order (before 3pm EST)
- Backed by our 1-year guarantee
- Your VIN is required to determine the correct part number. The VIN is required to add this item to your shopping cart.
- When you receive your refurbished TIPM, just ship your original "core" back to us. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable module is not returned to Circuit Board Medics.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $400 will be charged to your credit card. Your original TIPM must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all components
- No fire or heat damage
- No flood damage
- No prior repair attempts
- No broken plugs or housing
This exchange is ONLY for the above-listed conditions and ONLY for the part numbers listed on this page. If you are having problems other than the failures listed here or have questions about this repair, please call us at 800-547-2049. We also have a repair option.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Watch our video to learn more about how our exchange process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
A TIPM or Totally Integrated Power Module failure commonly appears as fuel or battery related issue, and common symptoms may include intermittent, erratic, or complete failure of: Fuel Pump Power Door Locks Front/Rear Windshield Wipers Front/Rear Wiper Fluid Power Backup Lights Horn This video shows how to remove your TIPM. Visit our website (https://circuitboardmedics.com) to find out about TIPM repair. This video is for informational purposes only. Circuit Board Medics is not responsible for any damage or injury incurred while removing or reinstalling these components.
TIPM [Dodge, C...A TIPM or Totally Integrated Power Module failure commonly app...
Below is a list of known part numbers. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...