This Dodge RAM TIPM exchange service is for a failing or faulty Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) for 1500/2500/3500/4500/5500 models. This includes model years 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. (This exchange excludes the 2009 Ram 1500, part number 04692123). See a complete list of part numbers below.
Common TIPM failure symptoms:
- Right High Beam not working
- Left High Beam not working
- Right Low Beam not working
- Left Low Beam not working
- Right Front Turn Signal not working
- Right Rear Turn Signal not working
- Left Front Turn Signal not working
- Left Rear Turn Signal not working
- Front wipers not turning on
Diagnostic Note: It is often difficult to diagnose or pinpoint specific failures in automotive electronic systems. When dealing with an electronic issue, it can be very beneficial to rule out the TIPM as the source of trouble. At the same time it would be costly to purchase a TIPM only to prove that the original is functioning properly. Because of that, we accept returns on TIPMs even after they have been installed on your vehicle provided that they are in good working condition and cosmetically unaltered. In these cases we charge only a $100 restocking fee.
The benefits of this RAM TIPM exchange service are:
- No vehicle down time
- No programming OR visit to the dealer required
- Brand New TIPM Housing
- Your TIPM ships the day you order (before 3pm EST)
- Backed by our 1-year guarantee
- Your VIN is required to determine the correct part number. The VIN is required to add this item to your shopping cart.
- When you receive your refurbished TIPM, just ship your original "core" back to us. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable module is not returned to Circuit Board Medics.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $400 will be charged to your credit card. Your original TIPM must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board must be complete with all components
- No fire or heat damage
- No flood damage
- No prior repair attempts
- No broken plugs
WE DO NOT STOCK THE FOLLOWING PART NUMBERS from SRT-10 and Power Wagon models for this exchange service. For these part numbers, please contact us about repair options. 800-547-2049
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a replacement, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your exchange order.
- We'll ship your item to you.
- Ship your broken part back to us with the supplied label.
1 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.