2011 - 2012 Dodge RAM TIPM Exchange
This Dodge RAM TIPM exchange service is for a failing or faulty Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) on model years 2011 and 2012 for 1500/2500/3500 models. See a complete list of part numbers below.
Common TIPM failure symptoms:
- Fuel Pump
- Power Door Locks
- Front/Rear Windshield Wipers
- Front/Rear Wiper Fluid Power
- Backup Lights
The benefits of this RAM TIPM exchange service are:
- No vehicle down time
- No programming OR visit to the dealer required
- Your TIPM ships the day you order (before 3pm EST)
- Backed by our 1-year guarantee
- Your VIN is required to determine the correct part number. The VIN is required to add this item to your shopping cart.
- When you receive your refurbished TIPM, just ship your original "core" back to us. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable module is not returned to Circuit Board Medics.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $400 will be charged to your credit card. Your original TIPM must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all components
- No fire or heat damage
- No flood damage
- No prior repair attempts
- No broken plugs or housing
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Watch our video to learn more about how our exchange process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
A TIPM or Totally Integrated Power Module failure commonly appears as fuel or battery related issue, and common symptoms may include intermittent, erratic, or complete failure of: Fuel Pump Power Door Locks Front/Rear Windshield Wipers Front/Rear Wiper Fluid Power Backup Lights Horn This video shows how to remove your TIPM. Visit our website (https://circuitboardmedics.com) to find out about TIPM repair. This video is for informational purposes only. Circuit Board Medics is not responsible for any damage or injury incurred while removing or reinstalling these components.
TIPM [Dodge, C...A TIPM or Totally Integrated Power Module failure commonly app...
Below are a list of known model numbers. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...