This is a completely refurbished and pre-programmed replacement PCM for your 2005, or 2006 3.0L Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner, or Mazda Tribute that has been damaged by failed ignition coils and spark plugs. This is the most common problem with these PCMs, and is often indicated by one or more of the following diagnostic trouble codes: P0351, P0352, P0353, P0354, P0355, P0356.
- Each PCM is programmed (flashed) for your specific vehicle.
- All orders placed by 3:00PM EST will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY.
- We test each refurbished PCM on an actual vehicle to make sure that it is functioning 100% properly.
The benefits of this PCM exchange service are saving hundreds of dollars, minimizing downtime (SAME DAY SHIPPING!), and preventing the need to program or flash the module. Just install the module, and you’re back in business! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 800-547-2049.
- You must have a minimum of two (2) keys to the vehicle in order to install the exchange PCM when you receive it. We will include some very simple instructions on how to do this. If you do not have 2 keys, please contact us at 800-547-2049 for other options.
- The purchase of a replacement module requires your original "core" board to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the refurbished module. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable module is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $250 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original board must meet the following qualifications:
- The case has not been opened and does not show evidence of an attempt to open
- No prior repair attempts
- No water damage
- No fire damage
NOTE: If you believe your original core would not be accepted due to our qualifications, WE CAN STILL HELP! Check out our repair service for 2005-2006 Ford Escape PCM, 2005-2006 Mercury Mariner PCM, or 2005-2006 Mazda Tribute PCM.
Ignition Coils and Spark Plugs:
We offer ignition coils and spark plugs to make the repair process even easier. If the PCM has been damaged by a failed ignition coil, then all 6 coils must be changed at the same time as the PCM. Rather than having to purchase the PCM from us and the coils and plugs from somewhere else, we offer a convenient package deal. We strongly recommend using Motorcraft replacement ignition coils and spark plugs. With the purchase of the ignition coils and spark plugs from Circuit Board Medics, we will upgrade you to a two year warranty on the PCM, ignition coils, and spark plugs.
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a replacement, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your exchange order.
- We'll ship your item to you.
- Ship your broken part back to us with the supplied label.
1 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.