2005 2006 Ford, Mercury, and Mazda Exchange PCM
This is a completely refurbished and pre-programmed replacement PCM for your 2005, or 2006 3.0L Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner, or Mazda Tribute that has been damaged by failed ignition coils and spark plugs. This is the most common problem with these PCMs, and is often indicated by one or more of the following diagnostic trouble codes: P0351, P0352, P0353, P0354, P0355, P0356.
- Each PCM is programmed (flashed) for your specific vehicle.
- All orders placed by 3:00PM EST will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY.
- We test each refurbished PCM on an actual vehicle to make sure that it is functioning 100% properly.
The benefits of this PCM exchange service are saving hundreds of dollars, minimizing downtime (SAME DAY SHIPPING!), and preventing the need to program or flash the module. Just install the module, and you’re back in business! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 800-547-2049.
- You must have a minimum of two (2) keys to the vehicle in order to install the exchange PCM when you receive it. We will include some very simple instructions on how to do this. If you do not have 2 keys, please contact us at 800-547-2049 for other options.
- The purchase of a replacement module requires your original "core" board to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the refurbished module. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable module is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $250 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original board must meet the following qualifications:
- The case has not been opened and does not show evidence of an attempt to open
- No prior repair attempts
- No water damage
- No fire damage
NOTE: If you believe your original core would not be accepted due to our qualifications, WE CAN STILL HELP! Check out our repair service for 2005-2006 Ford Escape PCM, 2005-2006 Mercury Mariner PCM, or 2005-2006 Mazda Tribute PCM.
Ignition Coils and Spark Plugs:
We offer ignition coils and spark plugs to make the repair process even easier. If the PCM has been damaged by a failed ignition coil, then all 6 coils must be changed at the same time as the PCM. Rather than having to purchase the PCM from us and the coils and plugs from somewhere else, we offer a convenient package deal. We strongly recommend using Motorcraft replacement ignition coils and spark plugs. With the purchase of the ignition coils and spark plugs from Circuit Board Medics, we will upgrade you to a two year warranty on the PCM, ignition coils, and spark plugs.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Watch our video to learn more about how our exchange process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
http://circuitboardmedics.com/2005-2006-ford-escape-pcm-repair/ This video demonstrates how to remove the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) from a 2005 or 2006 Ford Escape, Mazda Tribute, or Mercury Mariner that has been damaged by failed ignition coils and spark plugs. Circuit Board Medics can rebuild the PCM/ECM with no need for further programming. This is the most common problem with the Ford Escape PCM, Mazda Tribute PCM, and Mercury Mariner PCM, and is often indicated by one or more of the following diagnostic trouble codes: P0351, P0352, P0353, P0354, P0355, P0356. The engine computer is often referred to as the ECM (Engine Control Module), ECU (Engine Control Unit), or simply as the computer.
How To Remove ...http://circuitboardmedics.com/2005-2006-ford-escape-pcm-repair...
Some Escape PCM Part Numbers are below. This is NOT a complete list, so if you do not see your part number listed, please call us.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...