New Genuine OE 2015 - 2020 GMC Yukon Tail Light
This Genuine GM tail light replaces the original taillights in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Yukon Denali and Yukon Denali XL models. If one or both of your taillights has failed, these Yukon factory replacement options will get your SUV back to working order. If you would like to keep your original tail lights, we also offer our GMC Yukon/Denali taillight repair option here.
These OEM taillights are sold individually or as a pair and replace the following part numbers:
The benefits of purchasing these taillights are:
- Restore Your Yukon with Genuine GM Parts
- Get your Yukon back to legal, fully functioning operation quickly
- DIY repair that saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- Backed by a 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
- All orders placed by 3:00 EST (M-F) ship the same business day
HOW IT WORKS:
- When you receive your new tail light(s), just ship your original "core" unit(s) back to us.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $150 will be charged to your credit card for each tail light that was ordered.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
If your 2015 - 2020 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Yukon Denali, or Yukon XL Denali factory tail light/brake light is no longer working or in functioning intermittently, we can help. We can repair one or both of your taillights, include a warranty, and have it back to you quickly so that you do not have to deal with an unsafe vehicle. This repair corrects the root cause of the failure that prevents the tail and brake lights from illuminating. For more on our repair, check out this description: https://circuitboardmedics.com/blog/gmc-yukon-tail-light-failure/ This video shows how to properly remove your taillight so you can send it in for repair. Visit our website (https://circuitboardmedics.com/2015-2020-gmc-yukon-denali-tail-light-repair/) to get your taillight repaired. This video is for informational purposes only. Circuit Board Medics is not responsible for any damage or injury incurred while removing or reinstalling these components.
2015, 2016, 20...If your 2015 - 2020 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Yukon Denali, or Yuko...
The GM Manufacturer Warranty covers your taillights against manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. The warranty doesn't cover damage caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications.