Duramax Allison T14/A50 Transmission Control Module/TCM Exchange
This is a ready-to-ship, completely rebuilt, and pre-programmed replacement Duramax Allison A50/T14 TCM for your 2009 - 2015 Chevrolet and GMC trucks with 6.6L Duramax engines.
- Each TCM is programmed for your vehicle's specific VIN.
- Plug-and-Play no dealership programming is required.
- 2009 - 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.6L Duramax
- 2009 - 2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD 6.6L Duramax
- 2009 - 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 6.6L Duramax
- 2009 - 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 6.6L Duramax
This exchange is for vehicles with T14 or A50 Allison TCMs. If your vehicle has custom programming please call us at 800-547-2049.
Exchange Order Process
- Upon submitting your order, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- Once you install our remanufactured TCM in your truck, send your broken TCM back to us. Be sure to package the TCM with a few inches of packing material on all sides
Exchange Core Requirements
Your original TCM must meet the following qualifications:
- No fire damage
- No flood damage
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all original components
- Must be T14 or A50 Allision TCM
- Prior repair attempts are okay as long as all components are intact. TCMs damaged beyond repair will not be accepted.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $300 will be charged to your credit card.
Below are a list of known model numbers. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a replacement, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your exchange order.
- We'll ship your item to you.
- Ship your broken part back to us with the supplied label.
2 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within two years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. All Circuit Board Medics warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.