4453614 Oven Control Board Repair
This repair service is for a Whirlpool oven control board, part number 4453614 that has failed and is experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- Oven exceeds the temperature setpoint or will not turn off
- Oven does not reach temperature
- Intermittent error codes
- No bake or broil function
- Intermittent power (Requires repairing both the main control board AND power board, part number WP6610333 – see pictures above)
SHIPPING NOTE: Before shipping, please remove the touchpad (the button panel) from your oven control board by disconnecting the ribbon cable and removing the screw. PLEASE DO NOT SHIP THE TOUCHPAD TO US! The ribbon cable on these boards has a tendency to crimp and break in shipping. We can repair and test your board without the touchpad.
This repair is also for the following alternate and replacement part numbers:
Repair Service Benefits
There are several benefits to our repair service over purchasing a new control board that include:
- Upgrading your range control board by using high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven control board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
- 5-Star customer service!
Start the repair process today by clicking the "Place Your Repair Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process. Please text or call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Whirlpool oven model numbers that use this control board. Note: This is NOT an exhaustive list. If you do not see your oven listed, please call us at 800-547-2049.
|GR465LXKS0 GR465LXLS0 GR465LXLS1 GR460LXKP0 GR460LXLC1 RF199LXKP1 RF388LXKB0 RF388LXKQ0 GR460LXKB0 RF388LXKP0 RF388LXKT0 GR460LXLB0 GR460LXLB1||GR460LXLP0 RF199LXKB1 RF199LXKP0 RF199LXKT0 GR460LXKT0 GR460LXLC0 GR460LXLP1 RF199LXKB0 RF199LXKT1 RF389LXKB0 RF389LXKQ0 RF389LXKT0|
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...