4342971 Oven Control Board Repair
This repair service is for a Roper, Whirlpool oven control board, part number 4342971 and relay board 4338627 that have failed and are experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- Oven display, clock or electric range control (ERC) is dim or completely out
- F1 error code - Requires repairing both the main control board AND the relay board, part number 4338627 (select option above).
- Oven exceeds the temperature setpoint or will not turn off - Requires repairing both the main control board AND the relay board, part number 4338627 (select option above).
- Oven does not reach temperature - Requires repairing both the main control board AND the relay board, part number 4338627 (select option above).
It is our professional recommendation that you rebuild both boards at the same time because:
- Repairing both boards will correct all the issues listed on this page.
- It allows all of the oven's electronic control board components to be rebuilt using upgraded components.
- It will significantly extend the life of the oven with trouble-free operation.
- You can take advantage of discounted package repair pricing.
- Prevent future re-work and additional shipping costs later.
This repair is also for the following alternate and replacement relay board part numbers:
Repair Service Benefits
There are several benefits to our repair service over purchasing a new control board that include:
- Upgrading your range control board by using high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven control board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
- 5-Star customer service!
Start the repair process today by clicking the "Place Your Repair Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process. Please text or call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
Roper, Whirlpool Oven Model Numbers that use this control board.
Note: This is NOT an exhaustive list. If you do not see your oven listed, please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...