316443822 Oven Control Board Repair
This repair service is for a Kenmore oven control board part number 316443822 that has failed and is experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- Intermittent power
- Oven exceeds the temperature setpoint or will not turn off - Requires repairing both the main control, part number 316443822 board AND the relay board, part number 316443910 (select option above).
- Oven does not reach temperature - Requires repairing both the main control, part number 316443822 board AND the relay board, part number 316443910 (select option above).
- No bake or broil function - Requires repairing both the main control, part number 316443822 board AND the relay board, part number 316443910 (select option above).
Note: If you have an F11 code it's almost always a faulty touchpad which would need to be replaced at an additional cost. If you have any question please call us at 800-547-2049.
This repair is also for the following alternate and replacement part numbers:
Repair Service Benefits
There are several benefits to our repair service over purchasing a new control board that include:
- Upgrading your range control board by using high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven control board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
- 5-Star customer service!
Start the repair process today by clicking the "Place Your Repair Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process. Please text or call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
The oven control board controls the heating and operation of your oven. When these control boards fail, you may see an F1 error code or experience failures such as: Intermittent error codes Oven exceeds the temperature setpoint or will not turn off The oven does not reach temperature Intermittent operation No bake or no broil function This video shows how to remove your oven control board from many oven models from various manufacturers including Kitchen Aid, Whirlpool, Amana, Frigidaire, GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore, Maytag and more! While each particular oven model may be slightly different, this video shows the basic steps required to remove your oven control board. This video is for informational purposes only. Circuit Board Medics is not responsible for any damage or injury incurred while removing or reinstalling these components.
Whirlpool Oven...The oven control board controls the heating and operation of y...
Below are a list of known model numbers. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...