237787 Oven Control Board Repair
This repair service is for a Fisher & Paykel oven control board, part number 237787, and relay boards WP74006612 and 12001914 that have failed and are experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- Oven display, clock or electric range control (ERC) is dim or completely out.
- Intermittent error codes, including F1, F2, F3, F4 - Requires repairing the main control board AND BOTH the relay boards, part number WP74006612 and 12001914 (select option above).
- Oven exceeds the temperature set point or will not turn off - Requires repairing the main control board AND BOTH the relay boards, part number WP74006612 and 12001914 (select option above).
- The oven does not reach temperature - Requires repairing the main control board AND BOTH the relay boards, part number WP74006612 and 12001914 (select option above).
It is our professional recommendation that you rebuild both boards at the same time because:
- Repairing all boards will correct all the issues listed on this page.
- It allows all of the oven's electronic control board components to be rebuilt using upgraded components.
- It will significantly extend the life of the oven with trouble-free operation.
- You can take advantage of discounted package repair pricing.
- Prevent future re-work and additional shipping costs later.
Repair Service Benefits
There are several benefits to our repair service over purchasing a new control board that include:
- Upgrading your range control board by using high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven control board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
- 5-Star customer service!
Start the repair process today by clicking the "Place Your Repair Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process. Please text or call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Oven model numbers that use this control board: Note: This is NOT an exhaustive list. If you do not see your oven listed
please call us at 800-547-2049
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...