318010500 Oven Control Board Repair
This repair service is for a Frigidaire oven control board part number 318010500 and relay control boards 318022000 and 318022001, that have failed and are experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- Intermittent operation - Requires repairing both the main control board AND both the relay boards, part number 318022000 and 318022001 (select option above).
- Oven exceeds the temperature setpoint or will not turn off - Requires repairing both the main control board AND both the relay boards, part number 318022000 and 318022001 (select option above).
- The oven does not reach temperature - Requires repairing both the main control board AND both the relay boards, part number 318022000 and 318022001 (select option above).
- No bake, broil, or convection function - Requires repairing both the main control board AND both the relay boards, part number 318022000 and 318022001 (select option above).
It is our professional recommendation that you rebuild both boards at the same time because:
- Repairing both boards will correct all the issues listed on this page.
- It allows all of the oven's electronic control board components to be rebuilt using upgraded components.
- It will significantly extend the life of the oven with trouble-free operation.
- You can take advantage of discounted package repair pricing.
- Prevent future re-work and additional shipping costs later.
Repair Service Benefits
There are several benefits to our repair service over purchasing a replacement control board that includes:
- The option to also repair your relay board at the same time as your oven board at our discounted package price.
- Upgrading your oven control boards with high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven control board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
- 5-Star customer service!
Start the repair process today by clicking the "Place Your Repair Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process. Please text or call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
The oven control board and the relay board(s) control the heating and operation of your oven. When these control boards fail, you may see an F1 error code or experience failures such as: Oven will not reach temperature Oven will not turn off Other intermittent error codes This video shows how to remove your oven control board from many oven models from various manufacturers. The control board for these DACOR ovens has a part number beginning with "62–––". Similar JENN-AIR ovens have control boards beginning with "WP7100––––". Similar FRIGIDAIRE and KENMORE ovens have control boards beginning with "3164297––" and "3180105––". Visit our website (https://circuitboardmedics.com/dacor-oven-control-board-repair/) to find out about Frigidaire, Dacor, Kenmore and Jenn-Air Oven Control Board Repair. This video is for informational purposes only. Circuit Board Medics is not responsible for any damage or injury incurred while removing or reinstalling these components.
Built-In Oven ...The oven control board and the relay board(s) control the heat...
Below are a list of known model numbers. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...