2008 Ford E-Series Instrument Cluster Repair
This is a Ford E-Series (E-150, E-250, E-350, E-450, E-550) instrument cluster repair service for 2008 year model vehicles. The Ford E-Series instrument cluster is also commonly referred to as the instrument panel, dash cluster, speedo, speedometer, gauge cluster, or cluster. This particular E-Series instrument cluster has several common issues that cause the gauges to fail or experience intermittent power issues. The most common problems are:
- Failed battery saver relay circuit
- Interior dome lights intermittently dropping out
- Intermittent power to all gauges
- Dim cluster due to faulty backlighting
- Individual failure of gauges (speedometer, tachometer, oil pressure gauge, fuel gauge)
Replacing the instrument panel with a new one is not the best solution because the E-150, E-250, E-350, E-450, & E-550 replacement speedometers use the same faulty components as the original cluster. We will rebuild your cluster, replacing not only the failed components, but also upgrade any components that typically fail. Your instrument cluster will arrive ready to install after the repair. There is NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED after we rebuild the instrument cluster, and the odometer mileage remains unchanged. This repair service applies to all 2008 E-Series vehicles (gasoline and diesel vehicles).
The benefits of this instrument cluster repair service include:
- We completely rebuild the cluster for intermittent power issues
- No mileage or key programming required (we retain the correct mileage for your odometer)
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1 business day turnaround
- Backed by our 1 year guarantee
- FedEx return shipping
Just reinstall the gauges in your 2008 Ford E-Series vehicle, and you’re back in business!
If you have a 2004 - 2007 year model E-Series, click here for repair and exchange options.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
Ford E-Series part numbers that we can repair:
Note: This is NOT an exhaustive list. If you do not see your model listed, please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...