2006 - 2008 Grand Marquis LCD Instrument Cluster Odometer Repair
This is a repair service on your existing Mercury Grand Marquis instrument cluster for 2006, 2007, and 2008 year model vehicles. This particular Grand Marquis instrument cluster repair will correct the following issues:
- LCD odometer screen is flickering, fading, or blank
- Gauges sticking, inoperable, or giving incorrect readings
- Intermittent power failure to the gauges or entire cluster
Replacing the instrument panel with a new one is not the best solution because the Grand Marquis replacement speedometers use the same faulty components as the original cluster. We will rebuild your cluster, replacing not only the failed components, but also upgrade any components that typically fail. Your instrument cluster will arrive ready to install after the repair. There is NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED after we rebuild the instrument cluster, and the odometer mileage remains unchanged.
The benefits of this instrument cluster repair service include:
- We completely rebuild the cluster for all the issues listed above
- No mileage or key programming required (we retain the correct mileage for your odometer)
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1 business day turnaround
- Backed by our 1 year guarantee
- FedEx return shipping
Just reinstall the gauges in your 2006 - 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis vehicle, and you’re back in business!
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions!
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...