2004 – 2008 Ford F150 LCD Odometer and Brake Light Repair
This is a complete instrument cluster rebuild of the Ford F150 gauge cluster that will correct the LCD odometer and "red brake light" issues for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 Ford F150 trucks.
Issues we repair on your F150 instrument cluster:
- Red brake light staying on at all times
- LCD odometer display is dim, flickering, or dead
- Gauges malfunctioning or reading incorrectly (speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, oil temp gauge, battery voltage gauge)
- Intermittent power
The benefits of this instrument cluster repair service are:
- We completely rebuild all of the gauges in your instrument cluster
- There is no programming or key relearn necessary upon reinstallation
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1 business day turnaround
- Backed by our 1 year guarantee
- FedEx Return Shipping
Just reinstall the instrument cluster in your 2004-2008 Ford F150, and you’re back in business!
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...