2003 – 2007 Ford Super Duty Fuse Box Repair
This Ford Fuse Box repair service is for a failing or faulty fuse box on a 2000 through 2005 Ford F-250, F-350, F-450 or F-550. This failure commonly appears as a fuel pump or horn related issue.
Common issues that our repair resolves:
- Fuel Pump intermittent
- Fuel Pump dead or always on
- Horn always on or always off
The benefits of this Fuse Box repair service versus purchasing a replacement are:
- No programming OR visit to the dealer required
- We correct the root cause of the problem(s) by upgrading the failed circuit board components with high quality components
- We offer a 1-business day turnaround repair service that can get your vehicle up and running faster than the dealership
- Backed by our 1-year guarantee
This repair is ONLY for the above-listed conditions and ONLY for the part numbers listed on this page. If you are having problems other than the failures listed here or have questions about this repair, please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...