2001 - 2003 Toyota RAV4 ECM Exchange
This is a Toyota RAV4 ECM exchange service for your 2001, 2002, or 2003 RAV4 2.0L engine control module. The ECM, also commonly referred to as the ECU (engine control unit) or computer, can cause a variety of RAV4 transmission shifting problems documented here in this official Toyota technical service bulletin. If you are experiencing harsh shifts of the transmission, hesitation between shifts, or false diagnostic transmission codes of P0750, P0753, P0755, P0758, P0770 and/or P1760 with your 2001-2003 RAV4, then we can help.
By choosing our RAV4 ECM exchange service, the ECM will ship to you today if ordered before 3:00PM Eastern time (business days only). Click this link if you have a 2004 - 2005 RAV4 ECM/ECU that needs repair.
The benefits of this ECM exchange service are:
- Ships today if ordered before 3:00PM Eastern time
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- THERE IS NO NEED TO REPROGRAM YOUR ECM
- Backed by our 1, 3, 5, and 10 year warranty options
- FedEx Shipping - Free shipping applies only to the continental US
Just install the ECM in your RAV4, and you’re back in business!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Your VIN is required to determine the correct part number and is also used for proper programming. The VIN is required to add this item to your shopping cart.
- When you receive your refurbished ECM, just ship your original "core" back to us. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable module is not returned to Circuit Board Medics.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $250 will be charged to your credit card. Your original engine computer must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all components
- No fire damage
- No flood damage
- No prior repair attempts
NOTE: If you believe your original core would not be accepted due to our qualifications, WE CAN STILL HELP! Check out our 2001-2003 Rav4 ECM Repair Service.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Watch our video to learn more about how our exchange process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
http://circuitboardmedics.com/2001-2003-toyota-rav4-ecm-ecu-repair/ How to remove a Toyota RAV4 ECM and send to Circuit Board Medics for repair. If you are experiencing harsh shifts of the transmission, hesitation between shifts, or false diagnostic trouble codes of P0750, P0753, P0755, P0758, P0770 and/or P1760 with your 2001-2003 RAV4, then we can help with a fast (1 business day) turnaround. Toyota has even released a technical service bulletin on this problem which calls for the replacement of the ECM. No programming required! 800-547-2049 This is a repair service for your 2001, 2002, or 2003 Toyota RAV4 ECM (engine control module). The ECM is also commonly referred to as the computer or ECU (engine control unit).
Rav4 ECM Repai...http://circuitboardmedics.com/2001-2003-toyota-rav4-ecm-ecu-re...
Your ECU should have the part series number 1AZ-FE on it. In addition to that, it will have a part number similar to the ones listed below. Note: This is NOT a complete list. If you do not see your part number listed, please call us and we can check on your unit. 800-547-2049
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...