This is a Toyota RAV4 ECM exchange service for your 2001, 2002, or 2003 RAV4 2.0L engine control module. The ECM, also commonly referred to as the ECU (engine control unit) or computer, can cause a variety of RAV4 transmission shifting problems documented here in this official Toyota technical service bulletin. If you are experiencing harsh shifts of the transmission, hesitation between shifts, or false diagnostic transmission codes of P0750, P0753, P0755, P0758, P0770 and/or P1760 with your 2001-2003 RAV4, then we can help.
By choosing our RAV4 ECM exchange service, the ECM will ship to you today if ordered before 3:00PM Eastern time (business days only). Click this link if you have a 2004 - 2005 RAV4 ECM/ECU that needs repair.
The benefits of this ECM exchange service are:
- Ships today if ordered before 3:00PM Eastern time
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- THERE IS NO NEED TO REPROGRAM YOUR ECM
- Backed by our 1, 3, 5, and 10 year warranty options
- FedEx Shipping - Free shipping applies only to the continental US
Just install the ECM in your RAV4, and you’re back in business!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Your VIN is required to determine the correct part number and is also used for proper programming. The VIN is required to add this item to your shopping cart.
- When you receive your refurbished ECM, just ship your original "core" back to us. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable module is not returned to Circuit Board Medics.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $250 will be charged to your credit card. Your original engine computer must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all components
- No fire damage
- No flood damage
- No prior repair attempts
NOTE: If you believe your original core would not be accepted due to our qualifications, WE CAN STILL HELP! Check out our 2001-2003 Rav4 ECM Repair Service.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a replacement, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your exchange order.
- We'll ship your item to you.
- Ship your broken part back to us with the supplied label.
1 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.