1999 - 2006 BMW E46 3-Series Instrument Cluster Repair
This is a BMW E46 instrument cluster repair service for model years 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006. The 99 - 06 BMW E46 3-series instrument clusters have common problems with:
- One or more gauges sticking, failing or giving incorrect readings
- Power loss to the cluster (usually with the ABS or SRS light staying on).
If your speedometer or other gauges are not working, replacing the instrument cluster is not the best solution because many of the replacement units often use the same faulty components as the original cluster.
The benefits of our repair over a replacement unit are that we correct the root cause of the instrument cluster problem by replacing not only the components of the faulty gauge and odometer display, but rebuilding ALL of the gauges with upgraded stepper motors to ensure proper function. Other key benefits of our repair service are:
- New stepper motors behind each gauge
- Your mileage will not be affected
- Saving you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1-Business day turnaround
- Backed by our 1-year guarantee
- FedEx Return Shipping
- We restore your original instrument cluster and return it better than new
Just reinstall your original instrument cluster, and you’re back in business!
If you need help troubleshooting your inaccurate speedometer, gauges, or you have any questions, please contact us via phone at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...