WP71001872 Oven Control Board Repair
This repair service is for a Maytag, Jenn-Air, Amana, and Whirlpool oven control board, part number WP71001872 that has failed and is experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- Oven exceeds the temperature setpoint or will not turn off
- Oven does not reach temperature
- Oven display, clock or electric range control (ERC) is dim or completely out
NOTE: We rebuild BOTH the control board AND the separate relay board (part # 00492069). Please include the relay board with your oven control board so that we can upgrade both.
This repair is also for the following alternate and replacement part numbers:
The benefits of this repair service include:
- Upgrading your range control board by using high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven control board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
If you have any questions, please call 800-547-2049.
Below is a list of oven model numbers that use this control board. Note: This is NOT an exhaustive list. If you do not see your oven listed, please call us at 800-547-2049.
|WW27430P ACB6260AB ACB6280AS MEW6630BAQ MEW6630CAS MEW6627BAB ACB6260AW MEW6630BAB MEW6630BAW ACB6260AS MEW6627BAC||MEW6627BAQ MEW6627BAS MEW6627BAW MEW6630BAC MEW6630BAS WW30430PF WW30430PG WW30430PR WW30430PU|
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...