WP5701M403-60 Oven Control Board Repair
This repair service is for a Maytag and Whirlpool oven control board, part number WP5701M403-60 that has failed and is experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- Oven exceeds the temperature setpoint or will not turn off
- Oven does not reach temperature
- Common error codes such as F1, F3, etc.
This repair is also for the following alternate and replacement part numbers:
The benefits of this repair service include:
- Upgrading your range control board by using high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven control board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
If you have any questions, please call 800-547-2049.
Oven model numbers that use this control board: Note: This is NOT an exhaustive list. If you do not see your oven listed
please call us at 800-547-2049
MER6769BAW MER6772BAS MER6549BAW MER6550BAW MER6549BAQ MER6769BAQ MER6772BAC MER6550BAQ MER6772BCQ MER6550BCQ MER6550BCW MER6772BCB MER6772BCS MER6772BCW
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...