WB27M13 Oven Control Board Repair
This repair service is for a GE, Kenmore and Hotpoint oven control board, part number WB27M13 that has failed and is experiencing one or more of the issues below.
NOTE: We rebuild the display control board AND the separate relay board so that we can upgrade all the control boards from the oven. Both boards are required for proper evaluation and testing. The relay board is typically located the back side of the oven.
- F1 error code
- Oven exceeds the temperature setpoint or will not turn off
- Oven does not reach temperature
- Oven display, clock or electric range control (ERC) is dim or completely out
This repair is also for the following alternate and replacement part numbers:
The benefits of this repair service include:
- Upgrading your range control board by using high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven control board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
If you have any questions, please call 800-547-2049.
GE Oven Model Numbers that use this control board.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...