WB27K5051 Oven Relay Board Repair
This repair service is for a GE relay control board, part number WB27K5051 and optional main control board, that has failed and is experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- F1 error code
- Other intermittent error codes
- Oven VFD (display) is dim or completely out - Requires repairing both the relay board control board AND the main control board, part number WB19X269 (select option above).
- Oven exceeds the temperature setpoint or will not turn off - Requires repairing both the relay board control board AND the main control board, part number WB19X269 (select option above).
- Oven does not reach temperature - Requires repairing both the relay board control board AND the main control board, part number WB19X269 (select option above).
- No bake or broil function - Requires repairing both the relay board control board AND the main control board, part number WB19X269 (select option above).
This service provides the option to repair only your relay board. This option should only be chosen when a professional can confidently diagnose a failure that is isolated to the relay board. It is our professional recommendation that you rebuild the relay board and the main control board at the same time because:
- Repairing both boards will correct all the issues listed on this page.
- It allows all of the oven's electronic control board components to be rebuilt using upgraded components.
- It will significantly extend the life of the oven with trouble-free operation.
- You can take advantage of discounted package repair pricing.
- Prevent future re-work and additional shipping costs later.
This repair is also for the following alternate and replacement part numbers:
Repair Service Benefits
There are several benefits to our repair service over purchasing a new relay board that include:
- Upgrading your oven relay board by using high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven relay board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
- 5-Star customer service!
Start the repair process today by clicking the "Place Your Repair Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process. Please text or call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on quality repairs, fast turnaround, and excellent communication. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a repair, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your repair order.
- Ship your item to us.
- We'll repair your board and ship it out to you!
2 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within two years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.