WB19X10012 Oven Control Board Repair
Below is a list of common questions and answers related to our Frigidaire and Kenmore oven control repair service for part number WB19X10012, which resolves the oven not reaching temperature and other issues.
Some common problems associated with this board is listed below. Your oven may be having some or all of these symptoms.
- F1 Error Code
- Oven display screen is dim or has completely failed
- Oven doesn’t reach temperature
- Oven will not turn off
- Other intermittent error codes (F2, F3, and F4)
This is an oven control board repair service for your existing control board. We repair the following alternate replacement part numbers for Frigidaire and Kenmore:
Repair Service Benefits
There are several benefits to our repair service over purchasing a new control board that include:
- Upgrading your range control board by using high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven control board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
- 5-Star customer service!
Start the repair process today by clicking the "Place Your Repair Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process. Please text or call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Frigidaire and Kenmore Oven Model Numbers that use this control board.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...