W10756692 Motor Control Unit MCU Exchange Service
This motor control unit (MCU) exchange service is for a Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore and Maytag washing machine, part number W10756692 that has failed and is experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- F11 error within a minute every time I begin a cycle. The drum does not ever begin to rotate;
- The F11 error is intermittent. The drum still spins on my machine, and I can sometimes complete a cycle. This symptom indicates a problem with CCU and you can have your CCU and MCU repaired here;
- F06 error code;
- Flashing time remaining on the display.
Now, you can quickly exchange your washer's failed MCU for a completely rebuilt and upgraded motor control unit MCU that will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY on orders placed by 3:00 PM EST. We ensure compatibility with your washing machine by the model number that you enter on this page.
This MCU exchange is also for the following superseded part numbers:
Exchange Service Benefits
There are several benefits to using our exchange service over purchasing a replacement MCU that include:
- Our MCU is upgraded with high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- We ship SAME BUSINESS DAY on orders placed by 3:00 PM EST
- 5-Star customer service!
Start the process today by clicking the "Place Your Exchange Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process. Please text or call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
- The purchase of an W10756692 replacement control board MCU requires your original "core" board to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the refurbished control board. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable board is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $100 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original board must meet the following qualifications:
- No prior repair attempts
- No fire damage
- No water damage
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Watch our video to learn more about how our exchange process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
http://circuitboardmedics.com/whirlpool-duet-motor-control-unit-mcu-repair/ This video shows how to remove the motor control unit (MCU) from a Whirlpool Duet washer. The MCU can cause F06 (F6) and sometimes F11 errors. Contact Circuit Board Medics at 800-547-2049 for help troubleshooting the F11 & F06 error codes. Circuit Board Medics can rebuild part numbers 8182706 & 8181693.
How to Remove ...http://circuitboardmedics.com/whirlpool-duet-motor-control-uni...
Below are a list of known model numbers. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...