This motor control unit (MCU) exchange service is for a Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore and Maytag washing machine, part number W10756692 that has failed and is experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- F11 error within a minute every time I begin a cycle. The drum does not ever begin to rotate;
- The F11 error is intermittent. The drum still spins on my machine, and I can sometimes complete a cycle. This symptom indicates a problem with CCU and you can have your CCU and MCU repaired here;
- F06 error code;
- Flashing time remaining on the display.
Now, you can quickly exchange your washer's failed MCU for a completely rebuilt and upgraded motor control unit MCU that will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY on orders placed by 3:00 PM EST. We ensure compatibility with your washing machine by the model number that you enter on this page.
This MCU exchange is also for the following superseded part numbers:
Exchange Service Benefits
There are several benefits to using our exchange service over purchasing a replacement MCU that include:
- Our MCU is upgraded with high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- We ship SAME BUSINESS DAY on orders placed by 3:00 PM EST
- 5-Star customer service!
Start the process today by clicking the "Place Your Exchange Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process. Please text or call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
- The purchase of an W10756692 replacement control board MCU requires your original "core" board to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the refurbished control board. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable board is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $100 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original board must meet the following qualifications:
- No prior repair attempts
- No fire damage
- No water damage
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a replacement, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your exchange order.
- We'll ship your item to you.
- Ship your broken part back to us with the supplied label.
2 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within two years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.