Mercedes-Benz 722.9 Conductor Plate TCM Repair
This is a repair service for your existing 2004+ Mechatronic Mercedes Benz 722.9 Transmission Control Module (TCM) Conductor Plate or VGS that eliminates the need for any programming or SCN coding on vehicles that utilize the 7 speed transmission (7G Tronic). Our repair service is the only way to avoid the costly fees of programming a replacement conductor plate. Beware of other repair services that still require a Mercedes scan tool to clear the error codes that cause the vehicle to remain in limp mode. Circuit Board Medics offers the option to include a scan tool that will clear the codes when we return the rebuilt 722.9 conductor plate (see details below).
Conductor plate part numbers that we repair:
The benefits of this 722.9 Conductor Plate repair service are:
- No need for any programming! No SCN coding required!
- Your existing keys WILL work upon re-installation
- No paperwork to file or red tape to order the parts you need
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1-business day turnaround
- Backed by our 1 year guarantee
- FedEx Return Shipping
Just reinstall the Mercedes TCM on your valve body, and you’re back in business!
NOTE: Please do not ship your TCM with the valve body or the solenoids.
If you have a used TCM that just needs to be virginized, we can help. Please contact us at 800-547-2049 to discuss our option to virginize a used conductor plate.
Symptoms of a failed mechatronics transmission control module conductor plate can cause the vehicle to enter into limp mode and will also cause the following error codes - our repair service will only correct the following error codes:
- Turbine Speed Sensor - Y3/8N1
- 0715 - Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- 0716 - Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
- 0717 - The signal from component Y3/8N1 (Turbine Speed Sensor (VGS)) is not available
- 0718 - The signal from component Y3/8N1 (Turbine Speed Sensor (VGS)) is defective
- P2204 - The signal from component Y3/8N1 (Turbine speed sensor (VGS)) is not available
- P2205 - The signal from component Y3/8N1 (Turbine Speed Sensor (VGS)) is defective
- Internal Speed Sensor - Y3/8N2
- 2766 - Excessive rpm’s have occurred at component Y3/8n2 (Internal speed sensor (VGS))
- 2767 - The signal from component Y3/8n2 (Internal speed sensor (VGS)) is not available
- 2768 - Component Y3/8n2 (Internal speed sensor (VGS)) is defective
- P2200 - Component Y3/8n2(Internal Speed Sensor (VGS)) is not available
- P2201 - The signal from component Y3/8n2 (Internal speed sensor (VGS)) is defective
- Output Speed Sensor - Y3/8N3
- 0720 - Output Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- 0721 - Output Speed Sensor Range/Performance
- 0722 - The signal from component Y3/8N3 (Output Speed Sensor (VGS)) is not available
- 0723 - The signal from component Y3/8N3 (Output Speed Sensor (VGS)) is not Intermittent
- P2206 - The signal from component Y3/8N3 (Output Speed Sensor (VGS)) is not available
- P2207 - The value of component Y3/8n3 (Output Speed Sensor) is implausible
False diagnostic codes for the Output Speed Sensor can be caused by faulty wheel speed sensors. For better diagnosis, please scan your ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) and ESP (Electronic Stability Program) modules for wheel speed sensor codes and inspect wheel sensor data PID (Parameter Identification Data). If any wheel speed sensor codes are present or a wheel speed "data is implausible" message exists, we recommend that you replace all affected wheel speed sensors and test again before removing your TCM.
If you are experiencing any other error codes than the ones listed above, please give us a call at (800) 547-2049 to discuss options.
Optional Scan Tool Rental Details
If you do not have access to a Mercedes STAR system/multiplexer or compatible scan tool that is capable of clearing the error codes from the vehicle's engine computer, we can include one with the return shipment of your TCM for a rental fee of $40. There will be an additional charge of $200 if the scan tool is NOT returned to us within 15 calendar days of the receipt of this product. Instructions on clearing the error codes are included with the scan tool.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
https://circuitboardmedics.com/mercedes-benz-722-9-conductor-plate-tcm-repair/ This video shows how to remove the conductor plate or transmission control module (TCM) from a 2004+ Mercedes Benz with the 722.9 7 speed transmission (7G-Tronic). The entire valve body is removed from the transmission.
How to Install...This video shows how to install a rebuilt Mercedes Benz conduc...
How to change ...This video shows how to change the transmission fluid on a 200...
Transmission Control Module Conductor plate (VGS) part numbers that we repair:
Note: This is NOT an exhaustive list. If you do not see your model listed, please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...