Remanufactured Ford 6.7L F-650/F-750 Cummins Holset HE351VE Turbo Actuator
Does your Ford F-650 or F-750 diesel truck have a failed Holset Turbo Actuator? If so, we offer a remanufactured option for the Holset HE351VE VGT Actuator that includes the installation kit and gaskets for 6.7 Liter Cummins Engines. Our Actuator Exchange option ships the same day, Monday through Friday.
If you need a HE300VG actuator, check out our REMANUFACTURED FORD 6.7L F-650/F-750 DIESEL CUMMINS HOLSET HE300VG TURBO ACTUATOR.
Optional Calibrator Tool Rental
The actuator will require calibration to complete the re-installation. Calibration can be preformed with any standard, capable tool including Cummins INSITE, Holset E-Tool, and various Snap-On, Matco, and Autel tools. We can include an optional calibration tool in the shipment of your actuator for an additional rental fee of $100. This calibration tool allows you to accomplish the entire installation process without a trip to the dealer or mechanic. Additionally, unlike other calibration procedures, our calibration tool will not require any changes to your custom tune.
Note: There will be an additional charge of $500 if the calibration tool is NOT returned to us within 15 calendar days of the shipment of this product.
Benefits of our Actuators
- Fully remanufactured mechanically and electronically
- All ball bearings are replaced with OEM bearings
- All bushings are replaced
- All work is performed in-house at our facility in Greenville, SC.
- Our No-hassle 1-Year warranty covers the entire actuator
- 5-star customer service
- The purchase of this replacement turbo actuator requires your original "core" be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the module. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable turbo actuator is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If your core is not received within 15 calendar days, an additional core charge of $350 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original turbo actuator must meet the following qualifications:
- No prior repair attempts
- No damage to the housing
- No fire damage or water/coolant intrusion
- Must be a genuine Holset actuator
Start the process today by clicking the "Place Your Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process.
If you have questions about this exchange service, please text or call 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...