Our CPC4 units are remanufactured with upgraded materials using state-of-the-art equipment to provide modules that are better than new. This CPC4 exchange service can be pre-programmed to your VIN or left blank for your local dealership to complete programming. Select desired programming from the options above.
This exchange service is for the following trucks:
- 2014-2019 Freightliner Cascadia
- 2013+ Freightliner 122SD
- 2013+ Freightliner M2
- 2013+ Oshkosh, Terex, and Pierce trucks with Detroit Diesel Engines
CPC4 Core Exchange Requirements
Due to the limited availability of CPC4s, timely return of repairable core is essential to continuing our exchange program and serving the next customer. In order to exchange your original CPC4, your existing unit must meet the following qualifications:
- No fire damage
- No flood damage
- Your core must be an original CPC4 with one of these part numbers: A0034461002, A0034461102, A0034461202, A0034461302
- If a repair has already been attempted, we will evaluate any damage to determine if your core is viable. We understand that some of our customers have tried alternatives for repair that have been unsuccessful. CPC4s damaged beyond repair will not be accepted. If you have questions about the acceptability of your unit or our repair option, please call our customer support team 800-547-2049 to discuss all your options.
CPC4 Exchange Process
- Fill out the required fields above.
- Select the correct part number for your vehicle, 1002 or 1102 / 1202 / 1302.
- Upon submitting your order, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- Your CPC4 Exchange will be shipped free to you.
- Once you install our exchange CPC4 in your truck, send your broken CPC4 back to us. Be sure to package the CPC4 with a few inches of packing material on all sides.
If you have custom programming please text or call us at 800-547-2049.
Below are a list of known model numbers. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a replacement, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your exchange order.
- We'll ship your item to you.
- Ship your broken part back to us with the supplied label.
3 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full three years. If the repair fails anytime within three years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. All Circuit Board Medics warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.