62964 Oven Control Board Repair
This repair service is for a Dacor oven control board, part number 62964 and relay board DE81-08448A. The most common problems associated with this control board are:
- The oven does not reach temperature
- F1 or other intermittent error codes are displayed - Requires repairing BOTH the main control board, part number 62964, AND the relay board, part number DE81-08448A (select option above).
- Oven will not turn off - Requires repairing BOTH the main control board, part number 62964, AND the relay board, part number DE81-08448A (select option above).
It is our professional recommendation that you rebuild both boards at the same time because:
- Repairing both boards will correct all the issues listed on this page.
- It allows all of the oven's electronic control board components to be rebuilt using upgraded components.
- It will significantly extend the life of the oven with trouble-free operation.
- You can take advantage of discounted package repair pricing.
- Prevent future re-work and additional shipping costs later.
This repair is also for the following alternate and replacement part numbers:
Repair Service Benefits
There are several benefits to our repair service over purchasing a new control board that include:
- Upgrading your range control board by using high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven control board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
- 5-Star customer service!
Start the repair process today by clicking the "Place Your Repair Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process. Please text or call us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
The oven control board and the relay board(s) control the heating and operation of your oven. When these control boards fail, you may see an F1 error code or experience failures such as: Oven will not reach temperature Oven will not turn off Other intermittent error codes This video shows how to remove your oven control board from many oven models from various manufacturers. The control board for these DACOR ovens has a part number beginning with "62–––". Similar JENN-AIR ovens have control boards beginning with "WP7100––––". Similar FRIGIDAIRE and KENMORE ovens have control boards beginning with "3164297––" and "3180105––". Visit our website (https://circuitboardmedics.com/dacor-oven-control-board-repair/) to find out about Frigidaire, Dacor, Kenmore and Jenn-Air Oven Control Board Repair. This video is for informational purposes only. Circuit Board Medics is not responsible for any damage or injury incurred while removing or reinstalling these components.
Built-In Oven ...The oven control board and the relay board(s) control the heat...