2006-2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser TIPM Repair Service
This 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser TIPM repair service is for a failing or faulty Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM). The part numbers are 56049714 and 56049719.
Common TIPM failure symptoms this repair service resolves includes:
- Right High Beam headlight not working
- Left High Beam headlight not working
- Right Low Beam headlight not working
- Left Low Beam headlight not working
- Right Front Turn Signal not working
- Right Rear Turn Signal not working
- Left Front Turn Signal not working
- Left Rear Turn Signal not working
The benefits of this RAM TIPM repair service versus purchasing a replacement are:
- No programming OR visit to the dealer required
- We correct the root cause of the problem(s) by upgrading the failed circuit board components with high quality components
- We offer a 1-business day turnaround repair service that can get your vehicle up and running faster than the dealership
- Backed by our 1-year guarantee
This repair is ONLY for the above-listed conditions and ONLY for the part numbers listed on this page. If you are having problems other than the failures listed here or have questions about this repair, please call us at 800-547-2049.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
A TIPM or Totally Integrated Power Module failure commonly appears as fuel or battery related issue, and common symptoms may include intermittent, erratic, or complete failure of: Fuel Pump Power Door Locks Front/Rear Windshield Wipers Front/Rear Wiper Fluid Power Backup Lights Horn This video shows how to remove your TIPM. Visit our website (https://circuitboardmedics.com) to find out about TIPM repair. This video is for informational purposes only. Circuit Board Medics is not responsible for any damage or injury incurred while removing or reinstalling these components.
TIPM [Dodge, C...A TIPM or Totally Integrated Power Module failure commonly app...
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...