2004 - 2007 Infiniti QX56 Instrument Cluster Repair
This is a repair service for your existing 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007 Infiniti QX56 instrument cluster that will correct gauge issues and problems with intermittent power to the gauges or the entire gauge cluster. Our rebuild service eliminates the need for any programming. Your mileage will remain unchanged, and your keys will continue to work correctly upon receiving your rebuilt instrument cluster from us.
Our rebuild service addresses the following failures of the instrument cluster:
- Gauges sticking, reading incorrectly, or not working at all (speedometer, tachometer, temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, fuel gauge)
- Intermittent power to all gauges or the entire cluster
The benefits of this instrument cluster repair service include:
- We repair all of the gauges in your instrument cluster (not just the ones that have failed)
- No mileage or key programming required (we retain the correct mileage for your odometer)
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1-business day turnaround
- Backed by our 1-year guarantee
- FedEx Return Shipping
Just reinstall the instrument cluster into your Infiniti QX56, and your vehicle is back on the road!
Please contact at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions!
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...