2004 - 2007 Ford E-Series Instrument Cluster Exchange
This is a completely rebuilt and pre-programmed replacement instrument cluster for your 2004 - 2007 Ford E-Series (E-150, E-250, E-350, E-450, E-550). Each instrument cluster is programmed for your specific vehicle including VIN, mileage, and hours. No programming is required by your dealer. All orders placed by 3:00PM EST will ship the SAME BUSINESS DAY!!! (We must receive your mileage affidavit by 3:00PM EST in order to ship the cluster the same business day - see #1 below for further explanation.) If you prefer to send your instrument cluster in for repair, please click here for details regarding our repair service.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Your VIN is required to determine the correct part number and is also used for proper programming. The VIN is required to add this item to your shopping cart.
- Your current mileage and engine hours (if equipped) will be programmed into the replacement instrument cluster. A link to an online mileage affidavit will be emailed to you immediately after you complete your purchase. This online form must be completed in order for us to program the current mileage into the replacement cluster. We cannot ship the replacement cluster without a completed affidavit. All affidavits that are submitted online prior to 3:00PM EST will ship the same business day.
- Each exchange instrument cluster comes plug and play with a protective lens and simple instructions on how to swap it with your existing lens. This allows us to make a new lens optional and reduce the base price if your existing lens is in reusable condition. If you prefer to have a brand new lens included, please choose the option above for a new lens.
- We only have MPH clusters in stock at this time. If you are looking for a KPH cluster, please call us to discuss options.
- When you receive your refurbished cluster, just ship your original "core" back to us. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable unit is not returned to Circuit Board Medics.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $150 (for MPH clusters) or $250 (for KPH clusters) will be charged to your credit card. Your original cluster must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all components
- No fire damage
- No flood damage.
- Prior repair attempts are okay as long as all components are intact. We understand that many of our customers have tried cheaper alternatives for repair already that have been unsuccessful.
NOTE: If you believe your original core would not be accepted due to our qualifications, WE CAN STILL HELP! Check out our 2004-2007 Ford E-Series Cluster Repair Service.
The benefits of this instrument cluster exchange service are saving hundreds of dollars, minimizing downtime (SAME DAY SHIPPING!), and preventing the need to program or flash the module. Just install the cluster, and you’re back in business! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 800-547-2049.
We are now offering LED back lighting as an upgrade for our 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007 Ford E-Series instrument cluster exchange service.
Replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs offers many advantages. LED lighting has a much longer lifespan, is more efficient, and operates at a cooler temperature. Although most LEDs are highly directional which can cause bright and dark spots in a gauge cluster, our LEDs are specially designed to provide a full distribution of the light. This provides an even backlighting, as can be seen in our actual product photos. If you would like LED backlighting for your instrument cluster, simply choose the LED upgrade from the backlighting options.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...