2004 - 2007 Ford E-Series Instrument Cluster Exchange
This is a completely rebuilt and pre-programmed replacement instrument cluster for your 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007 E-150, E-250, E-350, or E-450 van.
- Each instrument cluster is pre-programmed using the VIN, mileage, and hours for your specific vehicle.
- All replacement clusters are plug-n-play.
- No programming is necessary from a dealer.
- All orders placed by 3:00 PM EST will ship on the SAME BUSINESS DAY.
- Free Shipping To You (only applies to the continental US)
- LED Backlighting upgrade options.
- No up-front core charge required
NOTE: We are only offering exchange clusters for MPH vehicles at this time. If you have a KMH cluster, or a stripped chassis vehicle, please use our repair service.
EXCHANGE CORE REQUIREMENTS
Your original cluster must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all original components
- No fire damage
- No flood damage.
- Prior repair attempts are okay as long as all components are intact. We understand that many of our customers have tried cheaper alternatives for repair that have been unsuccessful. However, clusters damaged beyond repair will not be accepted.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $150 (for MPH clusters) will be charged to your credit card.
- Applique and needles must be OEM.
- If you do not have OEM applique or needles, please call us to discuss how we can help you.
NOTE: If you believe your original core would not be accepted due to our qualifications, WE CAN STILL HELP! Check out our 2004-2007 Ford E-Series Cluster Repair Service.
* Please keep your original cluster's protective lens to use with your exchange.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 800-547-2049.
We offer LED back lighting as an upgrade for our 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007 Ford E-Series instrument cluster exchange service.
Replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs offers many advantages. LED lighting has a much longer lifespan, is more efficient, and operates at a cooler temperature. Although most LEDs are highly directional which can cause bright and dark spots in a gauge cluster, our LEDs are specially designed to provide a full distribution of the light. This provides an even backlighting, as can be seen in our actual product photos. If you would like LED backlighting for your instrument cluster, simply choose the LED upgrade from the backlighting options.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Watch our video to learn more about how our exchange process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...