WB19X255 Oven Control Board Repair
This repair service is for a GE and Kenmore oven control board, part number WB19X255 that has failed and is experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- F1 error code
- Oven exceeds the temperature setpoint or will not turn off
- Oven does not reach temperature
- Oven display, clock or electric range control (ERC) is dim or completely out
This repair is also for the following alternate and replacement part numbers:
The benefits of this repair service include:
- Upgrading your range control board by using high-quality components
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your current oven control board
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your board to us
If you have any questions, please call 800-547-2049.
GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore, and Roper Oven Model Numbers that use this control board:
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...