- Careers | Culture, Competence, Character
Careers | Culture, Competence, Character
We recruit teammates by evaluating cultural fit, competence, and character. These three C's are essential for providing world-class customer service while nurturing an environment where employees grow and develop.
Circuit Board Medics exists to serve others by listening to customers’ needs and responding with a sense of urgency that meets those needs through personal engagement, quality repairs, thorough testing, and clear communication. We view serving others as a privilege and will always honor our customers’ best interests. We do this by providing the best option for restoring broken circuit boards to function better than new by delivering the highest combination of quality and value. We earn total customer satisfaction by employing stunning colleagues that are passionate about making a positive impact through world-class customer support, efficient processes, cutting-edge technology, and continuous improvement of all aspects of our organization.
A company's culture is as unique as a person's fingerprint. Our culture thrives on teamwork. Trust, selflessness, and communication are a few of the cornerstone characteristics on which our culture has been built. Our team members truly have each other's best interests in mind, and we love working with each other. We work hard, we challenge each other, and we don't quit until the job is complete. We make sure that our work has profound impact, is approached with passion, and is executed with the most innovative methods. We work hard to be the favorite in all of our customer and supplier relationships.
We are looking for the best. Period. To be successful in our environment, you need to be your own critic. You need to desire to make a strong contribution through your work everyday. You need to crave development and responsibility. We believe that good is the enemy of great. You will not suffer from a lack of feedback from our team, because we all desire to work with stunning colleagues. As iron sharpens iron, we continue to sharpen each other. You do not need to be an electronics genius to work here, but you do need to have curiosity coupled with the capacity to learn quickly. If this interests you, keep reading.
Our 9 core values guide us in doing what's best for our customers and company. If you share these same values, please review the available opportunities to join our team.
- Trust is built on credibility, and credibility comes from acting in others' interest before your own. ~Stephen Denny
- To have a great idea, have a lot of them. ~Thomas Edison
- Better is possible. It does not take genius. It takes diligence. It takes moral clarity. It takes ingenuity. And above all, it takes willingness to try. ~Atal Gawande
- For the whole law can be summed up in this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Galatians 5:14
- Dreams don't work unless you do. ~ John C. Maxwell
- We don't get better by chance, we get better by change.
- Talented team members that set wild expectations for themselves succeed at exceeding the expectations of others.
- To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money.
- We aren't here to merely fix broken circuit boards; we are here to fix broken people's problems. We restore normalcy that a broken circuit board has robbed from someone.
- Responsibility equals ownership, and a sense of ownership is the most powerful weapon a team or organization can have. ~Pat Summit