Remanufactured Dodge 6.7L Cummins Holset HE351VE Turbo Actuator
Does your Dodge 6.7 Liter 2500/3500 truck have a failed Holset Turbo Actuator? If so, we offer a remanufactured option for the Holset HE351VE VGT Actuator that includes the installation kit and gaskets for all 2007.5 through 2012 Dodge 6.7 Liter Cummins Engines. This turbo actuator is also found in Freightliner trucks with the 6.7 Liter Cummins Engine. Our Actuator Exchange option ships the same day, Monday through Friday.
- For a 2013 - 2018 Ram, check out our REMANUFACTURED DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS HOLSET HE300VG TURBO ACTUATOR.
- If you also need a turbocharger, check out our NEW 2007 - 2012 DODGE RAM CUMMINS 6.7L HE351VE TURBO WITH ACTUATOR.
Optional Calibrator Tool Rental
The actuator will require calibration to complete the re-installation. We can include an optional calibration tool in the shipment of your actuator for an additional rental fee of $100. This calibration tool allows you to accomplish the entire installation process without a trip to the dealer or mechanic. Additionally, unlike other calibration procedures, our calibration tool will not require any changes to your custom tune.
Note: There will be an additional charge of $500 if the calibration tool is NOT returned to us within 15 calendar days of the shipment of this product.
Benefits of our Actuators
- Fully remanufactured mechanically and electronically
- All ball bearings are replaced with OEM bearings
- All bushings are replaced
- All work is performed in-house at our facility in Greenville, SC.
- Our No-hassle 1-Year warranty covers the entire actuator
- 5-star customer service
- The purchase of this replacement turbo actuator requires your original "core" be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the module. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable turbo actuator is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If your core is not received within 15 calendar days, an additional core charge of $350 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original turbo actuator must meet the following qualifications:
- No prior repair attempts
- No damage to the housing
- No fire damage or water/coolant intrusion
- Must be a genuine Holset actuator
Start the process today by clicking the "Place Your Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process.
If you have questions about this exchange service, please text or call 800-547-2049.
The HE351VE Turbo Actuator controls the Turbo on 2007-2012 Dodge Ram trucks with 6.7L Cummins engines. When these actuators fail, the turbo sticks in a fixed position. This video shows how to remove and replace your HE351VE Turbo Actuator. At Circuit Board Medics, we offer rebuilt HE351VE Turbo Actuators and calibration tools that make this job a DIY project. (https://circuitboardmedics.com/2007-2012-holset-he351ve-turbo-actuator/) This video is for informational purposes only. Circuit Board Medics is not responsible for any damage or injury incurred while removing or reinstalling these components.
Cummins 6.7L H...The HE351VE Turbo Actuator controls the Turbo on 2007-2012 Dod...
Below is a list of known actuator part numbers for the HE351 Turbo Actuator. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...