Does your Dodge 6.7 Liter 2500/3500 truck have a failed Holset Turbo Actuator? If so, we offer a remanufactured option for the Holset HE351VE VGT Actuator that includes the installation kit and gaskets for all 2007.5 through 2012 Dodge 6.7 Liter Cummins Engines. This turbo actuator is also found in Freightliner trucks with the 6.7 Liter Cummins Engine. Our Actuator Exchange option ships the same day, Monday through Friday.
- For a 2013 - 2018 Ram, check out our REMANUFACTURED DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS HOLSET HE300VG TURBO ACTUATOR.
- If you also need a turbocharger, check out our NEW 2007 - 2012 DODGE RAM CUMMINS 6.7L HE351VE TURBO WITH ACTUATOR.
Optional Calibrator Tool Rental
The actuator will require calibration to complete the re-installation. Calibration can be preformed with any standard, capable tool including Cummins INSITE, Holset E-Tool, and various Snap-On, Matco, and Autel tools. We can include an optional calibration tool in the shipment of your actuator for an additional rental fee of $100. This calibration tool allows you to accomplish the entire installation process without a trip to the dealer or mechanic. Additionally, unlike other calibration procedures, our calibration tool will not require any changes to your custom tune.
Note: There will be an additional charge of $500 if the calibration tool is NOT returned to us within 15 calendar days of the shipment of this product.
Benefits of our Actuators
- Fully remanufactured mechanically and electronically
- All ball bearings are replaced with OEM bearings
- All bushings are replaced
- All work is performed in-house at our facility in Greenville, SC.
- Our No-hassle 1-Year warranty covers the entire actuator
- 5-star customer service
- The purchase of this replacement turbo actuator requires your original "core" be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the module. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable turbo actuator is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If your core is not received within 15 calendar days, an additional core charge of $350 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original turbo actuator must meet the following qualifications:
- No prior repair attempts
- No damage to the housing
- No fire damage or water/coolant intrusion
- Must be a genuine Holset actuator
Start the process today by clicking the "Place Your Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process.
If you have questions about this exchange service, please text or call 800-547-2049.
Below are a list of known model numbers. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
How This Works
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
When you need a replacement, follow these simple steps:
- Find your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions.
- Place your exchange order.
- We'll ship your item to you.
- Ship your broken part back to us with the supplied label.
1 Year Warranty
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.