2005 - 2012 Nissan Pathfinder Instrument Cluster Repair
This is a repair service for the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 Nissan Pathfinder instrument cluster that will correct LCD odometer display and gauge issues. Our rebuild service eliminates the need for any programming. Your mileage will remain unchanged, and your keys will continue to work properly.
Our rebuild service addresses the following failures of the dashboard:
- Odometer display is dim, dark, dead, or flickering
- Gauges sticking, reading incorrectly, or not working at all (speedometer, tachometer, temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, fuel gauge)
- Backlighting issues
The benefits of this instrument cluster repair service include:
- We repair all of the gauges in your instrument cluster (not just the ones that have failed)
- We repair LCD screens in your cluster
- No mileage or key programming required (we retain the correct mileage for your odometer)
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1 business day turnaround
- Backed by our 1 year guarantee
- FedEx Return Shipping
Just reinstall the instrument cluster into your Nissan Pathfinder, and you’re back in business!
Please contact at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Nissan Pathfinder Models that we can repair :
Note: This is NOT an exhaustive list. If you do not see your model listed, please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...