2004 - 2006 Volvo S80 Instrument Cluster / DIM Repair
This repair service is for a Volvo S80 instrument cluster / DIM repair for 2004, 2005, and 2006 year models that will correct intermittent power loss to the dash cluster, individual gauge issues and cluster backlighting not working. Our rebuild service eliminates the need for any programming. Your mileage will remain unchanged, and your keys will continue to work properly.
Our repair service corrects the following instrument cluster issues:
- Intermittent power to all gauges (speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, voltmeter)
- Instrument cluster has no power
- Message center or odometer screens are flickering or blank
- Backlighting on the instrument cluster is dim or completely out (dark)
- Individual gauge functional issues
The benefits of this instrument cluster repair service include:
- No mileage or key programming required (we retain the correct mileage for your odometer)
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1 business day turnaround
- Backed by our 1 year guarantee
- FedEx Return Shipping
Just reinstall your instrument cluster, and you’re back in business!
IMPORTANT: Do not start the vehicle with the cluster removed. If you do start the vehicle, you will receive an air bag warning set in the air bag module that will need to be cleared with a scan tool when the repaired cluster is installed.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on quality repairs, fast turnaround, and excellent communication. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...