1998 - 2007 John Deere Instrument Cluster Repair
This is a repair service for your existing 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007 John Deere instrument cluster that will correct gauge issues and issues with a dim, flickering, or dead odometer. Your mileage will remain unchanged and our rebuild service eliminates the need for any reprogramming upon receiving your rebuilt instrument cluster from us.
Our rebuild service addresses the following failures of the dashboard:
- Gauges sticking, reading incorrectly, or not working at all
- LCD odometer is dim, flickering, or dead
The benefits of this instrument cluster repair service include:
- We repair the gauges in your instrument cluster (not just the ones that have failed)
- No mileage or programming required (we retain the correct mileage for your odometer)
- It saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- 1 business day turnaround
- Backed by our 1 year guarantee
- FedEx Return Shipping
Just reinstall the instrument cluster into your John Deere and your're back to work!
This repair service is currently for Models 6420, 6430, or 7320. But if you are experiencing the same issues listed above with your John Deere cluster, please contact at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions!
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...