New Dodge 6.7L Cummins Holset HE300VG Turbo Actuator
Does your Ram 6.7 Liter 2500/3500 truck have a failed Holset Turbo Actuator? If so, we offer a New Holset HE300VG Turbo Actuator that includes the installation kit and gaskets for all 2013 through 2020 Ram 6.7 Liter Cummins Engines. Our Actuator ships the same day, Monday through Friday.
- REMANUFACTURED DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS HOLSET HE300VG TURBO ACTUATOR
- For a 2007 - 2012 Ram, check out our REMANUFACTURED DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS HOLSET HE351VE TURBO ACTUATOR.
If you also need a turbocharger, check out our NEW 2013 - 2018 DODGE RAM CUMMINS 6.7L HE300VG TURBO WITH ACTUATOR
The actuator will require calibration to complete the re-installation. Calibration can be preformed with any standard, capable tool including Cummins INSITE, Holset E-Tool, and various Snap-On, Matco, and Autel tools. We can include an optional calibration tool in the shipment of your actuator for an additional rental fee of $100. This calibration tool allows you to accomplish the entire installation process without a trip to the dealer or mechanic. Additionally, unlike other calibration procedures, our calibration tool will not require any changes to your custom tune.
Note: There will be an additional charge of $500 if the calibration tool is NOT returned to us within 15 calendar days of the shipment of this product.
Benefits of our Actuators
- Our No-hassle 3-Year warranty covers the entire actuator
- 5-star customer service
- The purchase of this replacement turbo actuator requires your original "core" be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the module. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable turbo actuator is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If your core is not received within 15 calendar days, an additional core charge of $350 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original turbo actuator must meet the following qualifications:
- No prior repair attempts
- No fire damage
- No damage to the housing
- Must be a genuine Holset actuator
Start the process today by clicking the "Place Your Order" button above and proceed through the checkout process.
If you have questions about this exchange service, please text or call 800-547-2049.
The HE300VG Turbo Actuator controls the Turbo on 2013-2018 Dodge Ram trucks with 6.7L Cummins engines. When these actuators fail, the turbo sticks in a fixed position. This video shows how to remove and replace your HE300VG Turbo Actuator. At Circuit Board Medics, we offer new and rebuilt HE300VG Turbo Actuators as well as calibration tools that make this job a DIY project. (https://circuitboardmedics.com/remanufactured-dodge-6-7l-cummins-holset-he300vg-turbo-actuator/) This video is for informational purposes only. Circuit Board Medics is not responsible for any damage or injury incurred while removing or reinstalling these components.
Cummins 6.7L H...The HE300VG Turbo Actuator controls the Turbo on 2013-2018 Dod...
Below is a list of known actuator part numbers for the HE300VG Turbo Actuator. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
Turbo Actuators sold by Circuit Board Medics are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years. If the part fails anytime within three years, Circuit Board Medics will replace the item proved defective, provided the allegedly defective items are returned to Circuit Board Medics. See Details...